An Old Fashioned Song

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

 It was time for Song Class's party. The theme was old fashioned jazz, students would dress up in feathery dresses and vests and bow ties. The Song Class building would be decorated with pictures of idols, but the pictures were in a vintage style and had gold frames to make everything feel classically old fashioned. There would even be an ice cream bar where a few students would sell nothing but sweets.

"I can't wait for the party tonight," Izzy said dreamily as she looked over dresses to wear for the party in her dorm with the rest of Rainbow Crescendo. "What about you, minna?"

"I still can't find anything to wear," Miho said, distressed. "This isn't Dance Class's party, but I still need to show my appeal at every opportunity."

"She has a point," said Uli. "But as long as you don't steal the spotlight, fine by us."

"Yes! Thank you, girl!" said Cassie. "After Dream Academy stole the spotlight for Theater Class last month, I don't want it to happen again for anymore parties."

"Kizu-senpai said she's working on that," said Izzy. "She'll be keeping a close eye on everyone coming by."

"And we'll be sure to keep an eye on Kizu as she's keeping a close eye on the guests," said Uli. "Right, Beatriz?"

"Right, Uli-chan!" Izzy said with a smile. Her smile widened once she found a coord she liked. "Ne, what do you girls think of this? The Vintage Photo Coord?"

"It's perfect!" Maru exclaimed. "Wear it! I'm begging you!"

"Okay," Izzy said with a smile.

"Is this too rock to wear while serving soft serves?" Avery asked as she laid on a comfy chair upside down, holding out her cards.

"Yes," Rita replied. "Sorry. It's very you but it's not very vintage."

"I was thinking the same thing," said Uli.

"Okay then," Avery said with a sigh. "Can I have a Beauty Class student help me out here? Apparently I can't wear whatever I want to anymore."

"I'll help," said Kitara, putting down her Aikatsu Mobile to help her friend.

"It's so great to spend girl time together, isn't it?" said Maru.

"Retweet!" said Cassie.

"Meh," Avery said. "I mean, I like you guys, but spending half an hour on dresses is hell on earth."

"That makes one of us!" said Uli.

A chuckle broke out among the eight of them. Then Izzy got a text message. "It's from Tori-senpai," she said.

"About what?" Uli asked.

"She doesn't classify," Izzy told them, "just that she wants me to meet her at the Song Class building."

"Cause that's not weird," Avery said.

"I better go," Izzy said. "Sayonara!"

Izzy took off for the Song Class building. It was fully decorated now with pictures of idols and old heavy curtains. It made her happy to see the fruits of Song Class's labor. Izzy then went into the room where the song and dining would occur. Tables and chairs were already set up along with the ice cream bar. And there was Tori, putting the finishing touches on the stage where she would perform.

"Tori-senpai!" Izzy called.

Tori looked up and smiled. "Izzy! So glad to see you!" Tori said, jumping off the stage to greet Izzy.