Getting to Know You More

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 Tori quickly took her Aikatsu Mobile and called her twin brother right after she got the text. "Hello?" came Tanoshi's voice.

"What do you mean 'the Star Wings have returned'?" Tori cried.

"Nice to hear from you too, sis." said Tanoshi. "It was just on the news! An idol in France just earned Uranus Wings!" Tanoshi snorted and Tori shook her head.

"You're so immature," Tori sighed. "But they're back? Really, really, back?"

"Of course! Unless those wings that appeared on her back were planet wings or something! Lex got the idea to add wings onto our latest coords."

"But Star Wings -"

"I know, I know. But he got so excited that he just 'had to do it'. Not that I mind, I already saw Yujin's coord and it is amazing! He's working on mine next, it's gonna have a bit of a robot theme to it."

"Sounds interesting. Wow. I'll talk to you later, I need to let this sink in." Tori said into her mobile.

"Sure thing. Bye!"

"Bye." Tori hung up then sank into her chair.

"Well?" Luna asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They're back," Tori said.

"Beg my pardon, but what are Star Wings?" Kitara asked.

"Yeah, I don't have a clue either," said Kizu.

"Star Wings are special wings granted to the most special of coords after a special idol performs a special show!" Luna explained. "The 26th Generation of S4 actually got them!"

"So that would be your parents!" said Kitara.

"Our moms," Luna corrected.

"Right, Ako got those Mercury Wings like Kirara. Sorry, I keep forgetting," Tori said.

"It's fine," Luna shrugged.

"More than one person can get wings from the same planet?" Kizu asked. "Wow, all of this Star Wing stuff sounds even crazier then the stuff that usually comes out of my mouth," The rest of S4 nodded in agreement.

"A little," Tori nodded. "But no, Ako's Mercury Wings were costume made, but they still earned her a Sun Dress. No-one knows how but it did!"

"But she couldn't earn them herself?" Kitara asked.

"No," Luna shook her head. "But it's fine! Mom said that instead of getting real Star Wings that year she started to have feelings for my dad!"

"And that's way better then any Star Wings!" Kizu cried. "Cause without your parents we wouldn't have you, Luna!"

Luna blushed and smiled. "Thanks."

"But, another question, Sun Dress? The Mercury Wings turned into the Sun Wings?" Kitara asked.

"No, no." Tori shook her head. "When all nine Star Wings have appeared, the Sun Dress will show up! It's the most beautiful dress ever that is granted to the most perfect of idols! The last time, the time with our moms, was a rare time when everyone got a Sun Dress! I wish I was alive then so I could see Mom and all the other amazing idols earn them!"

"It was a rare time when the greatest idols were gathered together in one millenium," said Luna.

"Could it happen again?" Kitara wondered.