Unit Cup! Start!

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 "I really am sorry about this," Kitara said again as she and the rest of S4 (minus Luna) chatted during their tea time.

"It's nothing to be sorry for, Kitara!" Kizu said with a big smile. "I bet Rainbow Crescendo's show will be unworldly!"

"Thank you, Kizu," Kitara replied. "But that means S4 won't be able to perform for the unit battle tomorrow."

"It's fine," Tori replies with a hint of a sigh. "Luna still isn't back from that organ transplant anyway. She said she'd be back early tomorrow, but maybe it will be hard to get used to having a new heart."

Kitara shivered. To think that such an important organ in Luna once belonged to someone else.

"She said she could," Kizu added. "And I don't doubt anything Luna says now!"

"Heh, true," Tori replies.

"But even when Luna comes back, I'll still be part of another unit," said Kitara. "And it's not like we could get someone else."

"Says who?" said a voice from an entrance. The three pairs of eyes turned to the voice and widened.

"ROSE!" Tori and Kizu cried.

~~~~~

It was true. The S4 of Beauty Class from the year before had returned. Rose Wilson! Her white hair shining in the wind.

"Hey," she said.

"Rose!" Kizu cried, dashing over to greet her old friend. "I thought you were gone forever!"

"I'm back," Rose said as she patted Kizu's head. Tori took her turn to walk over and give Rose a hug too.

"We missed you," said Tori.

"I missed you too but where's Luna?"

"You don't know?" Kitara asked.

"Know what?" Rose asked, looking worried.

"Luna has cancer," said Kizu. "At least she did. Oh it's the devil's fault!"

"Throwing in a new type of evil I see," said Tori. "No aliens or mashians to blame."

"It takes a person of pure evil and witchcraft to do to Luna what's been done," said Kizu.

"SHE DIED!?!" Rose cried, actual tears in her eyes.

"NO!" Tori, Kizu and Kitara exclaimed at once.

"No, no, no!" Tori said. "She had heart cancer but the doctors are giving her a new heart and removing all the cancer from her!" Tori quickly explains.

"O-oh. Oh," Rose takes in deep breaths then realizes she's crying. She laughed and wept as Tori and Kizu gave her assuring hugs that Luna was okay.

"She'll be back early tomorrow," Kitara said. "But ... Rose, who let you in?"

"Uh, I did," Yujin said. He had been sadly ignored a little farther back. "Sorry, I thought you guys would love the reunion."

"You could have told me about Luna first!" Rose snapped playfully.

"Sorry, I thought you knew," Yujin said.

~~~~~

"The old S4 is performing!?!" Izzy cried after her friend explained it to the rest of Rainbow Crescendo.