Shining For Yourself

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 Rita looked at an old picture of her, Miho, Maru and Cassie. It was from when they were little girls.

So it's a promise then? Together!

Yeah!Best friends forever!

Rita sighed. "I'll tell her the whole story. Then maybe she'll understand."

~~~~~

Luna took a sip of her tea and breathed a nice sigh. "This is such a wonderful morning!" she said.

"It is," Kitara agreed.

"For sure! It's unnatural ..." said Kizu.

"And I'm glad you were able to come out and see it Tori," Luna said as Tori played the moody teenager act (as in, sitting on a chair and play with her hands instead of enjoy anything about the day.)

"Hmm," Tori said.

"Oh come! Tori, is it my head?" Luna asked. "I have hats! Look, I'm wearing a sunhat! Just pretend my hair is stuffed up in my hat! It'll grow back in no time at all!"

"Excuse me," Gwen said as she came into the party. "Sorry, but Rita Kazuna asked to talk to Kitara."

"Rita," Kitara said with a smile. "Sorry, I have to go and take this."

"Go ahead, no-one's stopping you," Tori said.

"Thanks," Kitara said with a smile. Kitara went down the halls of the S4 dorm up to the front door where Rita was waiting. "Hello Rita."

"Hello Kitara," Rita said with a solemn face. "May I ... talk to you about my dancing abilities?"

"Wouldn't Luna be a better person to talk to?" Kitara asked.

"But ... you're my friend, Kitara," Rita said.

Kitara was a bit surprised at the word 'friend'. Though she always knew they were friends, but the thought hadn't crossed her directly. Kitara smiled then let Rita come in.

"We can talk in my room," Kitara said.

The two went up into Kitara's room and sat on very comfy beanbags. "So ... I wanted to tell you why I want to be an admin instead of S4," Rita said. Kitara nodded.

"Go on," she said.

"Well ... Maru, Miho, Cassie and I have been friends ever since we were little girls. We always looked up to S4 and all of Four Star Academy's students every year and got excited when new ones made their debut. Every year we would watch the S4 selections together, we always had a lot of fun. Cassie thought the Admins uniform was better then the S4 one since she doesn't think red is her color. Maru knew she wanted to be S4, recently she decided it should be Theater and Cassie was always into Theater so that worked out. But Miho ... I feel like her passion for Dance and S4 is greater then mine. You should see her dance to swing and ballet, she's incredible. But her dream has always been so strong ... I couldn't crush it."

"But it's not right that you hide your talents because of it," Kitara bluntly stated.

Rita blinked in surprise. She was sure that Kitara would now see things the way she did and side with her. "But don't you get it? I can't crush Miho's dream when she's so close!"