My M4 Rival

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 Lex admired his handy work (which were now in the form of cards) while walking out of Dress Make. The Robotic Rainbow Coord. A shining silver and rainbow coord, with plenty of futuristic designs and costume made wings with a metallic rainbow on it. Tanoshi was one of the greatest idols in the world, surely this coord would change into a Star Premium Rare Coord.

"Oh! Lex-senpai!" a voice called.

Lex looked up and turned to see Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery, Miho, Maru, Cassie, and Rita. He smiled. "Hey Izzy! Uli! Avery! Hey Kitara! And friends!" he said.

"Hi!" said Cassie. "You watched Uli's fashion show with us, right?"

"Correct!" Lex said. "Fellow designers need to stick together after all!"

"Then are those cards for Electric Star?" Uli asked.

"Yep!" Lex held up the cards. "The Robotic Rainbow Coord! What do you think?"

"Kire!" Izzy said. "They're motto sugoi, Lex-senpai!"

"Uh ... please don't call me senpai. We're coexisting second years, we were even in a unit together so you can't call me senpai."

"Oh, um, okay Lex-sama!" Izzy said.

"That's even worse," Lex sighed. "Please, we're friends!"

"Lex-chan?" Izzy said.

"Perfect!" Lex said. "And call everyone from M4 'chan' too. We're all friends here!"

"I'll try," Izzy nodded.

"Well we need to get going," Miho said, "I have a dance competition to get to. It's small and won't be broadcasted anywhere, but it should give me a step up to surpassing Kira Luna! Her having cancer has only made her stronger."

"Haha ... I don't know how to feel about that," said Lex. "But you're strong on rivalry, right?"

"Yes," Rita nodded. "But after admiring her for so long, it's time Miho took action, isn't it?"

"Don't forget yourself, Rita," said Kitara. "You need to grow stronger as an idol as well, remember."

"You looked up to Luna?" Lex said.

"Well, yes," Miho said. "Her dancing is phenomenal after all, but I want to surpass all that and become an even better idol and part of the future S4!"

"Wow. Oh, I better get this to Tanoshi," Lex said, "it was nice to talking to all of you!"

"Bye, Lex-chan!" Izzy said.

"Bye!"

Lex walked down to the boy's dorm, but new thoughts floated in his mind. Admirer but rivals ... that can't be a thing.

~~~~~

"Wow!" Tanoshi's eyes widened as he took his new coord in his hands. "Lex, how do you outdo yourself?"

"There's nothing to it," Lex said as he puffed out his chest. "I just look for inspiration then BAM there it is."

"Well they're awesome. I can't wait to wear them for my solo live so I can perform in these. I just might turn them into Star Premium Rare Coords!"

"Speaking of which," Zander said as he and Yujin walked into the room, "an idol in New York just got the Saturn Wings."

"WHAT!?!" Lex cried. "Then we need to act fast! That leaves only five more wings! Tanoshi you need to perform to your fullest, okay?"