A Friend Date

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

S4: S4 presents, it's our time to shine!

Kitara: I must say, Theater Class and Song Class held such great parties for the past two months. They were quite enjoyable and the aura I received from both of them were so beautiful and fun.

Luna: But now it's Beauty Class's turn, right Kitara?

Kitara: HmmMmm. It is. And I'm happy to announce the theme for this month's party will be ... A Winter's Ball.

Tori, Luna, Kizu: *claps* Ooh!

Kitara: Yes. I'm excited to see all of Four Star Academy and our guests dressed in their best formal wear. But there's an extra condition.

Kizu: Added with the dress code!?!

Kitara: Everyone who attends, whether it's a group or just two, must have a date.

1~~~~~

"So it was your idea, Lex?" Zander said as he and the rest of M4 discussed their date options in Yujin and Tanoshi's room.

"Maybe ..." Lex said with a grin. "I just ... suggested and came up with it, that's all."

"And why would you come up with an idea like that?" Tanoshi asked.

"Just ... because," Lex said.

"Who do you want to ask?" Yujin asked Lex.

"Well ..." Lex said with a chuckle, a blush coming over his face. "I-I-I haven't really thought of anyone in particular."

"Hope it's not anyone from S4," Zander said. "They're not taking dates for some very good reasons."

"No, she's not in S4," said Lex.

"AHA!" Zander, Yujin, and Tanoshi exclaimed.

"NO! WAIT! I ... ARGH!" Lex collapsed onto the carpet. "I need a drink," he said.

"Brain Thunder?" Zander asked.

"Mm-Hmm," Lex nodded.

"I'll go get some," Zander said.

"Thank you," Lex said as Zander left the room.

"So who is it?" Tanoshi asked. "This is a safe space Lex. A safe space. A place of confession of secrets. You can tell us anything. We'd tell you something like this, right Yujin?"

"Of course," Yujin said.

"So who would you guys take?" Lex asked.

"Um ..." Tanoshi said. "I guess ... Daiji Sogen."

Yujin smiled. "I thought you would say her," he said.

"Yeah, but, well, at the Song Class party, I got rivalzoned," Tanoshi confessed.

"Wow! She really has gotten some guts over the years!" Yujin said, impressed. "Good for her!"

"No! Not wonderful! At least not for me!" Tanoshi said as Zander walked into the room with a cup of Brain Thunder.

"I don't want to know," he said as he handed Lex the cup. Lex slurped it all down.

"Thank you!" Lex said with a sigh.

"It's date confession time," Yujin explained to Zander. "If you could take anyone to the dance who would it be? And not Kizu or Tori or Luna or Kitara."