Yujin to the Rescue

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 M4 (second generation) and Tori stood in front of Headmaster Moroboshi's desk in his office that next morning.

We know that by now the headmaster is probably incredibly old, but we don't want to think of a new headmaster or headmistress

"Thank you all for meeting me here," the headmaster said.

"You said it was urgent," said Zander.

"Did I say that? I must have misspoken." the headmaster went on without changing expressions.

"Oh ... well what is it?" Lex asked.

"I wanted to inform you all that for the rest of the week you will be given time off from your idol activities,"

"Eh?" The five exclaimed.

"But sir ... w-why?" Tori asked.

"I actually got the idea from you, Miss Yuki," Headmaster Moroboshi told her. "Miss Pitsuji informed me about your schedule changes for the week."

"But what about M4?" Tanoshi asked. "We just got back from our tour and -"

"And I hope you'll be thankful for the break," the headmaster interrupted. "I can assure you, Mr. Yuki, there will be no problems with M4's schedule."

"That's a relief," said Lex.

"But why us in particular?" Yujin asked.

"Well, Subaru Yuki has invited you all personally to spend a week at the Yuki Home." The five of them blinked.

"EH!!?!?!!" They cried.

1~~~~~

"It was really nice of your folks to invite us to stay at your place," Yujin told Tanoshi as the two put a few necessities in their packs.

"I guess," Tanoshi shrugged as he only put his toothbrush and pack of Aikatsu cards in his bag. He already had everything he would need at home.

"I think it will be fun," Yujin went on.

Tanoshi shrugged again. "Luna isn't coming. She wants to continue her Aikatsu. And besides, she has a doctor's appointment."

Yujin nodded. "I know," he nods. "You're upset about her cancer, right?" Tanoshi didn't nod or shrug or make any noise. "Look, it's scary -"

"Could we drop this subject please?" Tanoshi asked.

Yujin nodded again. "Okay."

There was silence as Yujin packed some more clothes for the week long break. "Are you done?" Tanoshi asked, the same way Tori told Izzy that she wasn't hungry from the other day. "It's just, Dad will be here soon, we wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting."

"Yeah, I'm done," Yujin said as he swung his bag onto his back. "Come on, let's go!"

The two friends headed out to the entrance where Tori, Zander, and Lex were waiting. "Hi! Hi!" Lex waved with a huge bag on his back.

"Lex, what's with the bag?" Yujin asked. "It's only going to be a week - less actually!"

"Oh, I just wanted to bring a few unnecessities," Lex said.

"Like what?" Tanoshi asked in a sort of rude way. The blushing face he made right away showed that he didn't mean to sound rude in any way, but it also seemed to be his apology.