M4's Battle

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 M4 stared in awe at the stage as Tori, Luna, Kizu and Rose waved off to everyone shouting out their 'thank yous'.

"That was ... even more BAM than ever," Lex said without being able to blink.

"The old S4 still has it," Yujin said with a small smile.

"But, of course, we won't start feeling ... doubt from this performance," Zander said, turning to his teammates. "We all know we can handle them."

"Of course we can," Tanoshi said. "But ... I need to get over my shock for awhile."

The rest of M4 nodded then they silently walked to their dressing room. They didn't speak a word until they were safe back in their room and the door was closed. Tanoshi took his bottled water then dumped it onto his head.

"WOO!" he cried. "That performance was epic and I am so pumped up!"

"Yeah!" Lex exclaimed. "It was BAM TO THE MAX!!"

"But now we have to get up there and upstage them!" Yujin said, raising his fist.

"Yeah, we're M4 aren't we?" said Zander. "We've kicked the butts of our past competition and that's not stopping now!"

"Yeah!" Lex, Tanoshi and Yujin said in unison.

"So let's go out there and perform like there's no tomorrow!" Lex said.

"YEAH!"

With a new burning spirit inside of them, M4 took their cards and made their way to the changing room. They turned to each other then got in a circle, placing their hands and cards in the middle.

"We will perform our hearts out for our fans tonight," Yujin said.

"We'll perform with the truest of hearts," Zander said.

"We'll shine brighter then the brightest suns and stars," said Tanoshi.

"We perform together because we are ..."

"M4! (second generation)"

Also, we just want to add that instead of going through the changing room, M4 gets onto the stage in a flash of light like what S4 did in episode 50. We also want to add that when you see a suit picture that matches one of their types then that means they switched into their winged coords. Thank you.

Coords: The Grey Heartthrob Coord/The Guardian Angel Coord (Yujin), The Red Heartthrob Coord/The Robotic Rainbow Coord (Tanoshi), The Blue Heartthrob Coord/The Rocking Mad Hatter Coord (Zander), The Magenta Heartthrob Coord/The Sparkling Street Sign Coord (Lex)
Aura: Triangular pieces of (what looks like) broken glass in different colors such us, grey, blue, magenta, red, purple, green and yellow.
Appeal: M4 Appeal

[Yujin] Itsumo soba ni ite mo
Tsutaekirenai omoide kokoro maigo ni naru
Namida ...

[Tanoshi] Wasure
[Zander] Te shimaou
[Lex] Utatte miyou
[All] ♥ Issho ni ne

[Tanoshi] Kotoba dake ja tarinai
Sou kotoba sura tarinai yue ni surechigatte
Hanarete ...

[Zander] Shima
[Yujin] Ta koto ga
[Lex] Kanashikatta no
[All] ♣ Zutto ki ni natteta

[Zander] Wakatte hoshii to negau
Kimochi ga tomaranakute kitto kizutsuketa ne
Soredemo ...

[Yujin] Akira
[Tanoshi] Mekirenai
[Lex] Jibun no wagamama
[All] ♦ Ima wa kakusanai kara

[Still All] Chikara o awasete yume no umi o oyoide yukou yo

[Lex] ♠ Kyou no umi o...!

[All] *aura* Donna mirai ka wa daremo mada shiranai
Demo tanoshiku naru hazu dayo
Minna to nara norikoerareru
Kore kara nanda ne otagai ganbarou yo
Donna mirai ka wa daremo mada shiranai
Demo tanoshiku shitai honto ni
Minna to nara murishitaku naru
Seichou shitai na mada mada mijuku DREAMER

[Yujin/Tanoshi] Yatto hitotsu ni nare sou na bokutachi dakara
[Zander/Lex] Honne butsukeau toko kara hajimeyou
[All] Sono toki mieru hikari ga aru hazu sa

[Still All] Kono mama issho ni yume no umi o oyoide yukou yo

[Lex] Kyou no umi o...!

[All] Arashi ga kitara hareru made asobou
Utaeba kitto tanoshii hazu sa
Hitori janai norikoerareru
Fushigi nakurai kowaku wa nakunatte
Arashi ga kitara hareru made asobou
Sore mo tanoshimi da ne honto sa
Hitori janai muri shinaide yo
Tasukeaeba ii waku waku mijuku DREAMER

[Yujin] Donna mirai ka wa daremo mada shiranai
Demo tanoshiku naru hazu dayo
Minna to nara norikoerareru
Kore kara nanda ne otagai ...

[All] Ganbarou yo!
Donna mirai ka wa daremo mada shiranai
Demo tanoshiku shitai honto ni
Minna to nara murishitaku naru
Seichou shitai na mada mada mijuku DREAMER
*appeal*

The crowd was silent but that was soon made up for by the roar of cheers that followed. Some were actually in tears, including S4 and most of Rainbow Crescendo. When S4 turned to each other and saw that they were crying they laughed then hugged each other.

"I never thought ... they could be this amazing," Tori said. "I mean, I knew they were amazing but ..."

"They really showed it this time," said Rose. "They were fabulous!"

"Why are we crying?" Kizu asked.

"Cause it was a fantastic show," Luna said. "And ... we lost."

"We totally lost," Tori said with a laugh and tears in her eyes.

"It's for the better," Rose said, also laughing and crying.

"Yeah," Luna said with a nod furiously rubbing the tears out of her eyes.

They were right. For once they looked up on stage again, the screen behind M4 had shown they were now in 1st place.

~~~~~

"We're going next," Izzy said with a small squeak in her voice from the tears.

"This is going to be difficult, girl," said Cassie who had not been crying.

"Yeah, my heart boomed to pieces," said Avery.

"My legs are still shaking," said Kitara.

"Oh ... stop crying! All of you!" Miho exclaimed. "We're Rainbow Crescendo aren't we? Didn't we enter this competition with strength and confidence? We're going last, so that means we're going to blow all the competition out of the water and no-one can come after and tell us other words! Are you with me or not?"

"Yeah!" Rita cried, her face dry. "I'm with you to the very end, Miho!"

"Me too!" said Maru.

"Make it three, girl!" said Cassie.

"What about you upperclassmen?" Maru asked.

"Yeah!" Uli said nodded her head. "We came in confident and we'll come out winners!"

"Truer words have never been spoken!" said Kitara.

"Let's go out there a boom their hearts!" said Avery. "Izzy?"

By now, they seven of them had their hands in the middle, saving a spot open for their friend. Izzy smiled. "Let's ..." she said, putting her hand in the middle.

"Aikatsu!"

To be Continued ...