Four Star Fundraiser

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

 Kitara carefully sipped her tea as she enjoyed the first day of October. The Legendary Tea Party, or gathering of stars, or whatever anyone wanted to call, was really something out of a dream. Kitara counted herself lucky to be able to have such easy access to this treat with the rest of S4.

Currently, Kizu was working on her third tounge twister of the morning, Luna was taking in the beauty of the morning while lying on her arms on the table, and Tori was scribbling in a notebook she had with her. The peace was soon pleasantly interrupted when Rose Wilson came over.

"Good morning ladies!" Rose said as she walked over wearing a normal Four star Academy uniform. "How do I look?"

"Plainly fabulous," Tori replied, giving her friend a smile.

Rose smiled then groaned. "Ugh, I look so plain and simple! It's killing me!" Rose turned to Kitara. "Thank you so much by the way, Kitara."

"You're welcome," Kitara replied calmly.

"Heh. I'll be sure to get back at you during the S4 selection," Rose said. "But ... what's happening?"

"Not much, and that's the problem," said Tori. "The unit battle was really exciting this year."

"Oh tell me about it," said Rose. "I didn't expect it to get so much attention."

"Yeah! Yeah!" Kizu said with a nod of her head. "It's almost like we were radiating something ... unnatural. I think an idol's aura might have some magical or otherworldly elements in it."

"It's science," Luna replied tiredly as she looked up at her friend. "Purely science."

"That's what they want you to think," said Kizu.

"Why are you bringing up the unit battle, Tori?" Kitara asked.

"Well ... I'm just wondering," Tori said, "the Perfect Idol Cup is coming up in February and we need to think of new ways to keep everyone excited about it and keep them rooting for Four Star Academy students."

"Like more events?" Kirara said.

"The headmaster will only agree to pay for so many of those," Luna said, still in her sleepy manner.

"Well I didn't have an ideas for any events anyway," said Tori. "But we could ask him what he's using the school's money to buy."

"A blimp," Kizu said.

"Oh don't be silly," said Rose.

"Actually," said Luna, "he once used the school's money to buy a blimp. Back when our parents were still going to school."

"What?!" Rose cried.

"It's true," said Tori. "He is ridiculous."

"Dang," Rose said. "Then he has to pay for these. We can't waste our money on another blimp."

"I don't think he's do it a second time," said Kitara.

"You never know," said Kizu.

"But I still need an idea," said Tori. "Halloween is coming up, but I don't know what a single ... party ..." The wheels turning in Tori's head were almost visible. Luna looked up from her napping position to watch her friend at work.

"Got an idea?" Luna asked.

"Oh yeah!" Tori said with a nod. "And this one really has me excited! So, okay, hear me out!" Tori stood up and held out her hands. "What about a party every month with different themes?"