Changing

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

 Kalani woke up one morning. She was in a strange room, definitely not her dorm room. Then she remembered, she was home at Dreamy Lake. A smile broke over her face as she sat up in bed. She was home for Christmas break and nothing could make her more excited.

Kalani got out of bed and did a quick brush on her strawberry blonde hair then headed out to say good morning to her parents and brother. But when she headed over to Akari and Tsubasa's room, there was no sign of either of them or Aru.

They must already be downstairs making breakfast, she thought.

Kalani headed downstairs and could hear voices coming from the room. But there were three voices, and one of them definitely wasn't Aru.

"You do still have it, don't you?" asked a strange woman's voice.

"I do," said Akari's voice, "but I wouldn't give it up. It was given to me by Hoshimiya Ichigo."

"And I understand, but let's be honest, when was the last time it was used?" There was a pause. "Over twenty years ago. If you keep it then that's fine by me, but I think you should put it to use after all these years."

Kalani took a peek into the room and gasped. She was so surprised she nearly stumbled back. It was Perfect Elza.

"We thank you for the offer," said Tsubasa, "but the answer is no."

"I understand," Elza stood up and took a glance at Kalani. Kalani's insides turn to ice. "But you should know, your daughter is close to getting into the Perfect Idol Cup, maybe she could win it back for you." And with that, she left.

Kalani slowly stepped into the room. "Perfect Elza was in our house," she said.

"Yes she was," Akari said as she started to make breakfast.

"What did she want?" Kalani asked as she walked over to Aru who was playing with baby toys on a blanket that was set up for him in a corner of the room.

"The Crystal Mic," Tsubasa answered.

"What's that?" Kalani asked.

"Aside from being a literal crystal mic," he went on, "it was a gift from the top idol, Hoshimiya Ichigo to Akari."

Kalani turned to her mother. "I've never seen a crystal mic around here."

"It's with a box of all my other idol stuff," Akari told her daughter.

"What did Elza want with it?" Kalani asked.

"She wants it to be a prize for the Perfect Idol Cup," Akari answered.

"No way!" Kalani cried.

"Bae!" Aru said with a laugh.

"No, way!" Kalani corrected her brother. "You're the only bae in here."

"Bae!" Aru said again.

"I don't know what more you would want as an idol with the title of 'Perfect'" said Tsubasa.

"True," Kalani nodded. "But then why would she want it?"

"It doesn't hurt to have a little more prize for a competition," said Akari. "Do you want blueberries with your pancakes?"

"Strawberries, please," Kalani said with a smile.

~~~~~

"The Crystal Mic!?!" Kibo cried as she and the rest of DreAca were getting hot chocolates at Muffin Cafe.