Beauty Queen

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

Last time on TIOMD 3 Izzy's Dream ...

The S4 Selections have begun! Already Dance Class had their battle with Rita-chan coming in second but still holding the spot for S4, then we had Cassie-chan in Theater Class blow everyone out of the water with her fantastic performance! It's Day 3 of the S4 Selections which means that it's Beauty Class's turn!

~~~~~

"And .. aha!" Uli said triumphantly as she finally removed the mistletoe from the Moon Beauty Classroom. "Nice try, Rose Wilson, but not today!" Uli climbed down the ladder to ground level where Faith Ringo was waiting and holding the ladder steady.

"Were there any kissing incidents?" Faith asked as Uli tossed the mistletoe into a bin.

"Thankfully not," Uli replied.

"Well, now that the mistletoe issue is over and done with," Faith said, "now we can focus on the real battle."

"Right," Uli nodded. "The third day of the S4 Selections."

~~~~~

"I can't believe I have to retake the selections as a student," Rose said as she and Gwen talked in her dressing room.

"These things happen," Gwen said.

"And in the end, no matter what score I get, I won't get into S4 and just be heading over to high school."

"Those things happen too," Gwen said. She patted Rose on the shoulder. "Good luck out there."

~~~~~

"Welcome, one and all, to Day 3 of the S4 Selections!" Headmaster Moroboshi said from the stage (which now had a long runway built onto it).

"Why do we have girls parade around in their shiny clothes while flashing their over bleached teeth?" Kazuno asked as he watched with M4.

"Well Four Star Academy is different from those gaudy shows," Yujin explained.

"They're all the same," Kazuno said.

"Not this time," Tanoshi said. "We know the models and their moral values. No bleach is needed."

"The shiny clothes?" Kazuno said.

"Well they have to wear something," Zander said.

"Little sister!" Lex called. "Be the most BAM model ever!"

"Let's bring on the models," Headmaster Moroboshi announced, "starting with Uli Taiyou." Everyone cheered as Uli skipped onto the stage wearing her own Colorful Candy Cat Coord. After some more students Faith come on the runway wearing Angely Sugar's Ribbon House Coord.

"Next, former S4 member, Rose Wilson!" Rose strutted onto the stage, wearing Spicy Ageha's Ageha Star Coord. The audience cheered loudly for her since her strong mature and sexy aura had not faded away while she was in Paris.

"She still has it," Izzy observed.

"She does," Miho agreed. "But so does Kitara."

It was Kitara's turn on the runway. She walked on wearing the Indigo Fringe Coord. The feeling of the jungle and rivers filled with room, mixed with the sparkling lights of embers, which could only have come from Kitara's red hair. The audience let out loud cheers.