Yume

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 Luna jogged through the school's campus. Maybe I shouldn't be jogging, Luna thought as her heartbeat boomed loudly in her ears. She felt like she was losing her breath even faster then usual. Everything is suppose to be fine now.

Luna started to slow down just as Tanoshi was passing by. "Hi Luna!" he called.

Luna slowed down to meet her friend. "Hi ... Tano ... shi," Luna huffed and puffed, trying to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" Tanoshi asked.

"I'm ... fine," Luna tried to assure him.

"Okay," Tanoshi said, unsure. "Well Yujin's opening for some fancy party. And yes, this early. Crazy isn't it?"

Luna was as chalk white. She nodded then fainted to the ground, Tanoshi's shocked cry of her name echoing through her mind as she blanked out.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Yujin was getting ready to open for the party, having no idea what was going on at Four Star Academy ... yet.

"Yujin Besuto! Lighting the way!"

He went into the changing room, placed in his top card, bottom card, shoe card, then came to his wings. "Coords make a sparkling path to stardom!" he said before placing his card in place.

Coord: Guardian Angel Coord
Aura: The night
Appeal: Angel Arrow

Yujin thanked the crowd for their applause then got ready for his next gig at a radio interview. He was so busy, he didn't notice the messages he was getting on his Aikatsu Mobile.

~~~~~

"How is she doctor?" Kitara asked as she, Kizu, Izzy, Uli, Tori and Tanoshi stood around Luna as she laid in bed.

"Her cancer must be more severe then we originally thought," said the doctor. "We'll have to see more in the hospital. Do any of you have the number of her parents."

"I have her mother's number," Tori offered.

"Thank you," the doctor replied as she took a look at the number Tori had on her Aikatsu Mobile. She quickly dialed the number on her own phone, thanked Tori again, then started to walk away as she made the call. "Yes, Mrs. Kira ..."

As the doctor left, Tanoshi received a phone call. "Oh, it's Dad," he said as he started to leave the room.

"Will she be alright?" Kizu asked, turning to Luna.

"Of course she'll be," said Kitara.

"Oh Luna-senpai," Izzy said.

"I ..." Luna breathed, half opening her eyes. "... fine."

"Oh, hold on. Shh, shh," said the doctor as she came over to Luna. "Rest, Luna. You'll need it."

"Okay," Luna replied tiredly, closing her eyes and drifting quickly back to sleep.

Uli turned to Tori. Her eyes were still dead. "I don't understand," said Uli. Tori looked up. "How are you looking at her like that?"

"How are you not?" Tori asked. "She constantly puts herself in danger by putting on all these lives and shows with cancer and she just expects everything to be fine?" Tori showed the tiniest bit of anger.