One - Lynne

I looked between Luna and the male that was before me, exchanging a confused look to Lisa in the process. "Do you two know each other?" I asked, as her eyes flickered to the young boy.

"Where the Hell did you come from? How did you get here?" She asked, taking a few steps forward. I kept my eyes narrowed on her as she walked, confused as to who this man was but obviously not getting an answer right away.

"I. . . it's my job. We walk through the forest, find people who need help, people who want support, and then we ask if they want to join us." He replied defensively, looking dead into Luna's eyes.

"Join you?" Mark asked, "is this some sort of cult thing? Why are you here? Why did they bring you here?"

"I've been watching you," the boy replied, "I wanted to talk to your leader, though I didn't know it was going to be Lunala Shadow." He chuckled.

Confused, I looked between the two. "Alright, how the Hell do you know each other?" I asked.

I had lost faith, all sense of trust after we found James and he tried to kill us all. It just showed how much we could 'know' someone.

I wondered what would happen if something like that happened to someone we casted out. I still fell asleep with fear that Blake would, in the middle of the night, slaughter my sister and then the others.

I had fear that Jinxx would emotionlessly murder us all, giving us mercy from the world, and then take his own life so he could be with his love.

I had fear, even now, that one of us would go insane. And my biggest fear was that it was going to be me.

So, naturally, I didn't want to trust this man already. Last time they said they 'knew' someone, there were guns pointed at my girlfriend and sister's head.

Luna took a few steps forward, until she was staring at Michael, her glare unidentified and cold and her hands turning into two fists.

She had a look in her eyes I couldn't tell - not at all, especially after everything that's happened.

With one swift motion, she connected her fist to his jaw and he was sent stumbling back into my arms. The room fell silent as Luna touched her hand gently, a look of pain on her face.

"Luna, what the Hell?" I asked, helping the man up and looking at his face to make sure he was alright.

She looked at me and then smirked to Michael, still clenching and unclenching her fist. "That was for eating my fucking applesauce before you left," she said, and then groaned, "Damn. . . you have a tough jaw."

I raised my eyebrow, not having enough time to speak before she was in front of the boy, taking his hand and pulling him close to her.

"Good to have you back, Michael." She said.