Twenty-Nine - Lisa

"H-How the heck are you alive? Miller told us you guys were dead!" Blake ranted off, standing beside Madelyn. "We all--we had a funeral and everything. Everyone was crying, nobody's eaten in a few days. We-We were gonna look for you and stuff, of course, but y'know, we thought you were dead! Like really dead! Are you walkers? We even saw Madelyn crying. We were all--."

"Gosh, shut the Hell up." Madelyn hissed out, as we walked besides the duo. I cocked an eyebrow, watching Luna wince in pain from next to me. Madelyn gazed to me, "Seriously, how the Heck are you guys alive?" She asked finally. I scoffed.

"Assholes left us there," Luna forced out, "I'm guessing he said we were dead too. All that jazz. It ain't surprising."

"You've been out for three days." Blake repeated, her eyes running over us.

"I know," Luna said with a chuckle as we approached the door. Madelyn took a quick glance around before knocking.

"Who're you looking for?" I asked.

"Makin' sure that Miller doesn't see us. Something tells me this wasn't all an accident," she replied as she opened the door, "Guys?" She asked, taking a few steps forward. I gazed to the side to see Luna leaning on Michael for support, but when I turned back, I felt someone push me to the ground, Luna following.

"I knew you weren't dead! I knew you weren't dead! I knew you weren't dead!" She spoke quickly, hugging us both as tears fell from our eyes.

Luna let out a small groan, but smiled weakly at her, "Hey, Belles."

Bella continued to scream, hugging her and myself tightly. "I knew it! Lynne said you were dead, but I didn't believe her! I knew you wouldn't die! I knew you wouldn't leave me! I knew it, I knew it! Lynne! Come here!" She said breathlessly, letting tears fall onto my figure.

I laughed softly, ruffling her hair though tiredness and exhaustion was controlling everything I was doing.

It was a few seconds of silence, and then I heard Mark's voice. "L-Luna?" He asked, surprise. His voice was hoarse, as if he had just gotten done crying, and quiet as if he didn't believe it. He stayed still for a moment, standing there in the light and narrowing his eyes.

Finally, Luna stood up, as did Bella and I, and connected him into a hug. "I thought you were dead!" He breathed out, holding her tight and wrapping his arms around her neck.

"I know, I know," she chuckled, "You can't get rid of me that easily."

It was a gasp that pulled me out of my gaze, as I saw Lynne struck with confusion and fear as she averted her gaze between the two of us, no words coming out of her mouth.

"Lynne! They're alive! I told you! I told you they wouldn't leave me!" Bella shouted, pulling on her sleeve.

"How..." Lynne tilted her head, but ended up pulling me into a tight hug as tears fell from her eyes, "How are you...?" Nobody spoke for a minute, nobody speaking except for the sound of Bella cheering in excitement and relief in the air.

I held her just as tight, Madelyn and Blake getting the rest of the group.

"We're never gonna leave you," I said to Lynne and Bella, "I promise."