Fifteen - Lynne

"Come on, Bella," I called to the young girl who was up in the room upstairs, "We're getting you out of here."

"Go away Lynne." She said shakily back as she screamed down to me.

"Isabella Daisy Graile, come downstairs now. This isn't debatable, and if you don't like it then you can stay here and get eaten by walkers." I yelled back, "We have to go now."

"I'm okay with getting eaten." She replied, crossing her arms as she slowly opened her door nevertheless and walked down the stairs with a miserable expression blown on her face. Her eyes were clouded and puffy, the red skin under her pupils and tinting at her skin.

"Come on. We're going to walk around this place, get the feel of everything," Lisa said, holding her hand out and helping Bella as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

She sighed and got to the ground, looking up at us. "What are we gonna go see, Lynne?" She asked.

I smiled at her question, "We're gonna go see some of the people and the animals," I said.

She looked to me and her eyes glittered as she straightened up, but only for a second - since the next second resulted in her with her head down, her blonde locks lacing her face.

We walked out to the street, where there were about ten people walking effortlessly through the streets, talking to each other and singing. People who were being happy. People were pretending that we were back where we were before all of this. Bella looked around, as a fragile looking boy came zooming by - about her age

As he ran, he looked to the side and right to us, stumbling over his feet and staring into our eyes before locking his own with Bella. "Oh, hi!" He said immediately, his voice dorky and his hair large like Ben's was. I smiled as he leaned on his heels, looking into Bella's eyes delicately. "I'm Mason. My sister Maddie is over there." He said, pointing.

Bella smiled a tiny bit, and nodded. "I'm Bella," she said, holding her hand out, as the boy took it. I looked around, only to see a woman with two kids walking as well. It was amazing, how everyone acted so calmly. How everyone had kids like there wasn't something bad in the world, like we were all alive and it was nineteen eighty something.

"Her? Oh, that's Emma, Ryan, and their mother - Claire! She's supppperrr nice! She gives me cookies."

"Cookies?" Bella asked immediately, as she perked gently. I chuckled and shook my head, as Mason straightened his back.

"Yeah! Do you want me to get you some?" He asked, holding his hand out, "just follow me. U-Uh. . . your moms don't mind, do they?"

I shook my head, smiling. "Go ahead, Belles," I said. She looked to me and then to Lisa, the phantomness of a smile on her lips.

Maybe this would pass.