Thirty-One - Lynne

"He's so dead when I get my hands on him," I spoke, my eyes flickering to Lisa and to Luna, who stood in front of me.

"Lynne--."

"He just left you there! To die! They all did. The fuckers. I knew we couldn't trust them, I just knew it." I said over and over, crossing my arms.

"It's going to be okay. Look at me. We're fine." Lisa said, taking my arms and placing them in her hands. I shook my head.

"You're not just fine." I retorted, my eyes gazing into her own. Silently, she gave me a small kiss on my cheek, and then sighed.

"We're fine," she repeated. I finally nodded, shrugging and then relaxing my shoulders.

It only took a second for them to tense again as I glanced around the room in thought, doing headcount of all the people who were now sitting around the dinner table.

"What?" Luna asked, perking up from her food and wincing in pain as Mark put a hand to her shoulder to relax her down.

I once again took roll call - trying to take into account where everyone was. My eyes flickered to Bella.

And then they flickered to Blake and Madelyn, who were sitting on the other side of the table, eyes now reaching up to meet mine.

They flickered to Stacy, who was taking small bites of the meat that we had stored up, and then down to little Bella as she tilted her head in her own confusion.

"Lynne?" She asked, her voice small and gentle.

"Who the Hell are we missing?" I asked, once again doing roll call in my mind. Luna, check. Mark, check. Lisa, check.

I went through the list - twice even - before running up the stairs and checking the rooms.

Nowhere to be found, just like I expected.

"Alright, Lynne, tell me what the Hell is up." Luna said, now standing and getting pushed back down by Mark as she walked towards my direction, her hands clenched into two fists out of her anger.

I shook my head, "We're missing him," I said, breathing out a small breath out of annoyance and fear.

"Who?" Lisa asked, now standing by my side as she put a hand on my arm, "Who's missing?"

I looked up to them before grabbing my gun and walking out with Luna following. "Jinxx."