Six - Luna

It didn't take long for us to load up the car and RV and be on our way towards Arkadia. I sat with Mark, Michael, and Madelyn in the car, the rest being in the RV.

I sat in the back, next to Mark while Madelyn sat up front with Michael. The ride was quiet as the memories of what had happened today ran through all of our heads.

The gates come into view and I could feel myself tense up a bit in panic at the thought of this being like James' place. Inside the gates I could hear children laughing and playing. There were people talking and laughing inside.

It was noisy, like they didn't have a care in the world about the outside of the gates at all. It was like there was nothing at all to worry about. There were no walkers, no people trying to kill people, nothing. This wasn't us though, not anymore, but I guess it was going to have to be.

Mark set his hand on top of mine as I looked to the gates. I looked to him as he spoke. "We can do this." He says and I nod my head.

We all get out of the car and the rest out of the RV. In one hand, I held my python's handle, in the other I held Mark's hand.

The sound of the gates opening for us is something that I will never forget. My heart raced as a man opened the gate and looked to Michael and Lucas then to us.

"Before we go any further, I need you to turn over your weapons." The man said and I tightened my grip on Mark's hand and on my python.

"We don't know if we want to stay. If we were going to use them, we would have done so already." I say to him and he shakes his head.

We give them our weapons reluctantly, the only weapons left were Madelyn's swords, my katana and, my crossbow.

"Luna." Michael says to me, making me look to him as he and Lucas lead the group to one of the many nice looking houses. "You're first." He says, making me look to the house then to him and nod.

"Watch them, I don't trust this place in the slightest." I say to Madelyn, making her nod her head. Looking over, I follow Michael into the house. I walked in, my one eyed gaze being met with a woman with long brown hair and matching brown eyes.

"You must be Brittney." I say, looking at the different books that were on the shelves. My hand gently traced the backs of the books before I looked to Brittany.

"And you must be Luna." She says and I nod my head. "Michael's talked a lot about you. Do you mind if I record this?" She asks and I look to the camera then to her.

"I guess, won't be the first time I was recorded."

"Fantastic, okay, let's start with the basics." She says as I sit down on the chair across from her.