Two - Luna

Michael stood in front of me as I messed with my right hand, pain slowly fading from it. Lynne looked to be in a slight panic as I then looked to Madelyn and Mark and motioned to check him.

"This is Michael Shepard, he was in a group with Caleb and I when it all started, he was our friend before it all started." I say and a few people looked at me in shock. I looked to Michael as Mark and Madelyn pat him down and remove his backpack.

Michael rubbed his jaw, a smile on his face. Mark walked back over to me, a pistol and a flare gun in his hands. I took them from Mark, putting the flare in my waistband and handing the pistol to Stacy. I looked to Lisa and nodded, motioning to tie him up, which she did.

"What is it you want again?" I ask, crossing my arms. He looks to Mark for a moment before looking to me.

"I have a camp nearby, I want you to join us." He says and I flinch a bit at the sound of another camp of strangers.

"How many of your people are out there?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Does it really matter?" Michael asks. "Of course it matters how many people are actually out there, but no matter what I say, you're not going to trust me." He says and I let out a sigh, knowing this smart ass is right.

"It's hard to trust a guy who smiles after a punch to the face." Mark says, making me nod my head.

"How long have you people been following us?" Lisa asked him, crossing her arms.

"Long enough to know that you practically ignore a pack of bitters on your trail. You're survivors and you're people." Michael says and I walked towards him

"How many people are out there?" I asked again.

Michael looked down for a moment. "One." He says and I shake my head.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"We drove, me in the car and him in the RV. The storm blocked our path so we had to walk. He went into town, probably back at the cars by now." He says and I nod my head.

"Alright," I look to the group. "Jinxx, Lynne, Lisa, Bella, Laurel, Blake, and Madelyn. Go find those cars." I say, looking to Stacy and motioning for her to stay.

They nod and get weapons before leaving.

"You're good people. You wouldn't kill us. And we definitely won't kill you." Michael says and I shake my head as Mark moved to tie him to one of the poles.

"Just because we're good people, doesn't mean we won't kill you." I say, locking eyes with him. "Just because I know you, doesn't mean you're the same person." I say, walking away from him.