Three - Lynne

"Don't know why we're going to find the cars, everyone knows we're not following this random guy," Jinxx says, cocking his gun as Laurel and Bella took the lead along with Madelyn.

"We've gotta give it a try," Lisa said. Jinxx rolled his eyes.

"I think it's stupid that we're taking the kids along. Especially Bella, she got no sleep last night. I could hear her tossing and turning from a mile away." He said. I fell silent and he sighed, "don't worry. It was probably--." He rolled his eyes, groaning, "nevermind."

"Do you know this Michael guy?" Madelyn asked to me from a few feet away, "you were part of the group for a while - you and Jinxx. Do you remember him?"

"No, Luna never mentioned him before. I guess they had problems before. But considering Luna didn't rip off his head, I would suppose he's not the worst person in the world." I said.

She nodded, and we continued walking mindlessly through the cold air.

"There's the car," Lisa said after a minute, pointing. In the distance, I could barely make out the sound of a walker, and then a large object flying through the air and hitting it.

We walked forward until we got to the car, on the other side seeing a boy with an axe in his hands. He sighed, running a hand through his hair before his eyes fell on us.

"Lucas?" I asked, the two girls coming behind me as we walked to meet his look, his grip on his axe tightening

"Who are you?" He asked immediately, "where's Michael?"

"Michael is back at the barn we're staying at," Lisa said, holding her hands up to show we weren't going to hurt him.

"Why?" He asked, "I-Is he hurt?"

"No, he's fine," I said, smiling, "but we do want you to come back with us. We're the ones Michael has been wanting to talk to."

He looked up, raising an eyebrow, "You're Luna?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I'm Lynne. Luna's back at the barn," I said, "you really do need to come back with us. We have supplies, clothes, and we're not going anywhere with you unless we can all sit down and talk about this."

He stayed silent for a minute, sighing, "how do I know you're actually the ones that Michael wants to talk to?"

I was at a loss for words, until the groans of walkers became louder. Madelyn sighed and then held onto her katana, moving swiftly forward and slicing it through the walker's head, before turning around and cutting the one who was behind her's. She sent a kick to a larger one that was moving to get her pinned to the car, finishing up by decapitating the little walker who was now behind Lucas.

"Because," she said, wiping some blood off of her face and flicking the blood that was on her katana to the ground, "if we weren't them - we wouldn't be able to do that."