Twenty-Four - Luna

If there was one thing that I loved about riding in a car and not having to drive it was watching the world go by. My favorite thing is to watch the world zoom by, the colors blending together as they went past us, or rather we went past them.

"Remind me, what are we going out for?" Lisa asked from her spot in the back, I looked to her from my spot in the passenger seat. Michael sat next to me, driving our car and next to Lisa was one of Michael's people. Jackson I think his name was, but everyone calls him by his last name Miller instead.

"Medical supplies and whatever else is laying around. Lynne gave me a list." I explain, holding the list out to her. Lisa takes it and reads it over before going to hand it back. "Keep it, I know it." I say, tapping my right temple with my finger.

She smiles and rolls her eyes. "You guys ever been there?" She asks, looking to Michael then to Miller.

"We've been out before yeah, have we been to the hospital yet? No." Miller answers and I roll my eyes, sitting back in my seat properly, sharing a glance with Lisa in the mirror.

"So, how long have you been outside the walls before this place?" I asked, meeting Miller's green eyes in the mirror. He tilts his head a bit and looks to the window in thought.

"I don't know, maybe a month or two." He says and I look to my hands, shaking my head. "What?" He asks me and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Nothin'." I say, looking back to the window.

I could hear him shift in his seat in the back. "Bullshit it's nothing, what?" He asks and I groan under my breaath.

"Nothin' just thought they'd have more capable people on the team to go on a run." I say, with a smirk on my face.

"Fuck you. Last time I checked, you and your group were beaten up and WE took YOU in." He snaps at me and I meet his eyes in the mirror. He seems to jump a bit at my sudden movement before Michael places his hand on my shoulder.

"Easy. He just likes to push buttons." Michael whispers, his eyes still locked on the road. I look to Michael then back to the road.

"Is that it?" I asked as we came up a hospital building. All I could see was the last time I went on a run with Echo, going to the hospital then finding Lisa and Mark at the store.

"Yeah." Michael answers and I take in a deep breath, meeting Lisa's eyes in the mirror. "Here we go." He mutters.