Forty - Mark [SMUT]

It was night fall by the time that we got back to Arkadia. The gates opened up to us by whoever was on watch and to be honest it didn't matter who it was, just that we got in. The community was quiet, no one to be seen and most of the lights of the houses were out.

The only thing that was funny lit was the street by the street lamps that lined the side of the road. I glanced to my right, eyes locked on the girl walking beside me, her hand locked with mine. Her eyes on the other hand were locked on the sky.

Stars lit up the near clear sky above us, making me smile as I watched it reflect in her blue and partly covered gray eye. Stopping in the middle of the street, making her face me. She raised an eyebrow to me as I did so, taking her other hand in mine.

She let out a small laugh, eyes locked with mine. "What are you doing?" She asked me and I pulled her to me, pressing a kiss to her lips.

I pulled back a bit, my lips centimeters from hers. "I love you." I breathe out, pressing my lips against hers again.

Luna pulled back, giving me a toothy smile as she starts to lead me towards our house. "I love you more." She says, stopping us at the stairs of our porch. She leaned over, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Now get your ass in this house." She says, pulling me up the stairs.

I smile as she opens the door and we walk in, me pressing her against the door after it closes. I hold her hands up next to her head with a smirk. "How bad do you want me Lune?" I ask her, pressing a kiss to her lips.

She smiles against my lips, trying to pull her arms from my hands. "Please." She breathes against my lips and I pull back a bit, pressing a kiss to her nose before letting my hands move from her hands to her waist.

"I love hearing you beg." I say with a smile as I pull her closer to me. Luna reaches her hands up, tangling in my hair. She pulls me closer to her, connecting our lips.

We fall silent quickly just enjoying each other's presence. With the flick of my tongue, I was battling with Luan's tongue for dominance. I ended up winning, exploring her mouth as she pulled on my hair with a moan.

I smirk, pressing her against the door more as I kiss from her mouth down her jaw and to her neck. Luna's breath picks up as she pulls my hair harder, "Mark." She moans out to me as I find her sweet spot and bite down lightly.

I smile, moving my hands up and unzipping her leather jacket, pushing it off of her shoulders and to the floor. "That's it baby." I say, groaning when she trails her hands to my jacket and pushes it off of my shoulders.

Pulling my hair, Luna looks me in the eye. "You and me, baby. Upstairs." She says, breathing shakily in the middle of it when I grab her thigh roughly compared to the treatment I'd been giving her neck.

"Consider it done baby girl." I say, having her wrap her legs around my waist as I carry her up the stairs of our house and to our room. Opening the door, I walk us into the room, kicking the door closed behind me.

Pressing our lips together, I walk us to our bed, laying Luna down on the bed. She breathes out shakily as I quickly undo the buttons to my flannel. Climbing onto the bed, I straddle Luna, hovering over her as I press a kiss to her lips, undoing her red and black flannel.

"I love you baby." I say, kissing her collarbone when I pull off her flannel, frowning when I feel her tense up under me. I pull back and meet her eyes, watching her not meet my eyes. "Luna." I say, trying to get her to look at me.

She closes her eyes as I trail my hands down her arms and stop at the scars that cover them. My gaze leaves her face as I look at her arms. She makes no move to stop me when I pick up her arm and kiss up from the back of her hand to her right shoulder, doing the same to the left.

She opens her eyes and looks to me as I scan her body, catching the scars that litter her body. I frown, leaning down and pressing a kiss to one of the larger ones. "I love you. All of you baby." I say, locking eyes with her. "We can stop if you want to." I tell her, watching her reach up before pulling my lips against hers.

She pulls back slightly smiling as she arches up and undoes her bra strap. "Don't stop baby." She says, pulling me down so her mouth's right next to her mouth. "Make me forget everything that's happened." She says and I smile, nodding my head as I pull her bra off and toss it off to the side to the floor.

I move back to her collar bone, kissing and biting my way down to her chest, taking one mound into my mouth while my hand works the other. Luna's moans fill the room, making me smile as I bite down a bit, groaning when she yanks my hair.

"Mark." She moans, out of breath as I switch sides. "Ah, Mark." She gasps as I bite down again before kissing down her stomach, kissing every scar I come to before pulling away to untie her boots, pulling them off along with her socks before straddling her again.

"That's it baby, say my name." I say, reaching between us and unbuckling her belt, pulling it through the loops before undoing her jeans. "God I love you so much." I say, pulling off her jeans and tossing them off to the side with the rest of our clothes.

"Mark, please." She begs me, putting her hands on my back, nails digging into my back. I groan before sitting up again, Luna's hands falling to her sides as mine traced up her thighs.

She closed her eyes, breathing picking up as I trailed up, spreading her legs before removing her last piece of clothing and tossing it to the side. "What do you want from me?" I ask, trailing up until I was at her entrance with a smile.

Luna bucked her hips up as I press my hand to her, slipping a finger into her. "Please Mark." She breathes out and I add another finger, making her moan louder. "Oh my God Mark." She moans as I kiss and suck her neck.

"That's it baby." I say, adding a third and smiling when she arches up, yelling out my name as she comes undone under me. "Do you want me baby?" I ask her, watching her try to catch her breathe under me.

"Mark, please baby." She says and I smile at her, leaning down and press a kiss to her lips.

"Please what? How bad do you want me baby girl?" I ask and she moans out as I start to undo my belt and take off my own jeans. "Beg for me baby girl." I say, trailing my hands down her thighs, gripping slightly to get her to moan out.

Luna lets out a moan, withering under my touch. "Please Mark, baby, please. Daddy, I need you so bad." She moans, making me smile at the name choice.

I lean down, pecking her lips before sitting back up and pulling off my boxers, tossing them to the side. "Whatever you want baby girl." I say, spreading her legs and adjusting to be between them before slowly sliding into her.

"Ah, Daddy." She moans and I smile a bit brighter at the name before groaning at the feeling as I rock my hips in and out slowly, leaning forward and kissing her chest.

Luna wraps her arms around my shoulders, pulling my hair as I pick up the pace. "Whose Daddy am I?" I asked her, biting down, making her scream a bit.

"Mine!" She yells as I lose my pace a bit, getting closer to my climax. "You're my Daddy." She says, pulling my hair as she comes undone under me. I follow her soon after, riding out her orgasm before pulling out and coming undone on her stomach. I lean forward, kissing her lips with a smile on my face.

"Damn right baby girl." I say to her, pressing a kiss to her lips before laying down beside her. I reach over, pulling her so that she's laying half on me, her head on my chest, my hand combing through her hair with a sigh. "I love you." I say, pressing a kiss to her head as she falls asleep on her me. "I love you so much Luna."