Thirty-Two - Luna

"Do you even know where you're going?" I asked and Lynne stopped, looking to me. "Cause I do." I say, taking the lead in the opposite direction that we were going in.

My right hand gripped my python in my hand. I had a bad feeling about everything that was going on. People go missing here, they said that and we didn't find it as weird as we should have. Something is going on here and we took too damn long to find out what it is.

Lynne walked beside me, her own pistol in her hand as we walked up the stairs of the house. I raised my left hand, my python pointed as I knocked on the door. The door opened to show Lucas, who looked a bit shocked and scared to see us, guns pointed.

"Back up." I growl, raising my gun to be level with his eyes. He raised his hands and backed up into the house, Lynne and I walking in and closing the door behind us.

"Lucas?" Michael's voice asked and I could hear him stand up as Lucas walked into the living room, hands up. I looked to Michael, my cold eyes locking with his. "Luna? Lynne? What's going on?" He asked, seeing us with our pistols pointed.

"Sit down Michael, don't strain yourself." I say to him before looking to Lucas. "We're here because you're going to tell us what the hell is going on with people disappearing. Don't bullshit me either, I know when people lie to me." I say, pressing my gun to his temple.

He freezes up and I can see Michael tense up in his seat. "What are you talking about?" Lucas asks, his eyes darting around the room.

My gaze moved from Lucas to Michael, "Lynne, hold him down." I say, motioning to him, who shook his head. Lynne moved so that she was behind the chair that he was sitting in and held him down by the shoulders.

"No, Luna, what are you doing?" Michael asks me as I look back to Lucas, my gun still pointed at him. "Luna please." Michael cried to me but my one sided gaze was trained on Lucas.

I frowned at the man in front of me. "Where do people go when they disappear?" I ask him again, my voice as calm as can be. Lucas doesn't make a move to talk, "You better tell me or you're really not gonna like what happens next." I say, pressing the end of my python harder against his temple.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Lucas says and I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, pulling back and hitting him in the temple with the butt of my python.

Lucas fell to the floor on his knees, his hand holding his head. "Luna!" Michael yelled at me, struggling against Lynne's grip.

"Where do people go when they disappear?" I ask again, growling when he doesn't give me an answer. "Lucas, now!" I yelled at him.

"Luna he doesn't know!" Michael yelled at me. I kicked Lucas's side, making him fall to the floor.

"Where did they take Jinxx!?" I yelled at him, my gun cocked and pointed it at his head again. "Where do they take people when they disappear?" I asked, tears stinging my eyes.

Lucas looked to me then to Michael then back. "I'll take you."