Thirty - Mark

"Oh thank God you're okay." I breathed out, pressing my face into her neck. She let out a weak laugh, one arm wrapped around me.

"Of course I'm okay, I'm going out with a bang remember?" She asks and I smile, pulling back from the hug and pressing a kiss to her lips. The rest of the group started to come down stairs as Luna rested her head on my shoulder. "I need your help with something." She whispers to me and I nod my head.

"Anything you want Dove." I say and she takes my hand in hers, leading me up stairs to our room, leaving Lisa to explain where they had been this whole time. We entered our room and I raised an eyebrow, my eyes scanning her as she turned to me.

"I need a huge favor." She says and I nod my head at her.a

"Anything." I say and she smiled, taking a belt from the dresser and looking to me with a serious look.

"I need you to pop my shoulder in." She says and I look at her like she was crazy.

"How long has it been out?" I asked and she looked down.

"This being three days." She says and my eyes widen at that. "Please Mark? It hurts so bad, I couldn't get it done out there, I would have screamed and brought walkers." She says and I sigh, nodding my head. "Okay, don't count, just do it when you feel it's right." She says, biting down on the belt as she stood in front of me, her right arm towards me.

Hesitating, I grab her arm in my hands, gently pulling it, making her groan into the belt. "I'm sorry." I say, pulling her arm towards me with more effort, her screaming into the belt as her shoulder pops into place.

She gasps, left hand flying to her right shoulder. Tears leave her eyes as she buries her head in my chest. Her breath shaky as I held her in my arms.

"You're okay, you're okay Lune." I coo, placing a kiss on the top of her head as she cried. "I'm sorry." I say and she shakes her head.,

"Not your fault." She says, looking up at me with a small smile. "It hurts like a bitch though." She says with a laugh, making me shake my head.

Leaning down, I place a kiss to her lips. "I love you, I love you so damn much." I say and she laughs, gasping when I pick her up, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Put me down," she says with a laugh.

"Nope." I say, kissing her nose.

"Please? I need to take a shower." She says and I smirk at her, setting her down with my hands on her waist.

"Well, maybe we can work something out." I say with a wink and she rolls her eyes, her cheeks flushing pink with blush.

Leaning up, Luna's breath hits my ear, sending chills down my back. "Maybe we can." She says, walking away and into the bathroom with a wink.