Moving Day

Jimin had packed up all his stuff and sighed. He'd quit two of the three jobs he had, keeping the one that paid the most. Hoseok was gonna drive him to the guy's apartment which was a little further away from where Jimin used to live.

The guy lived near downtown Seoul, where the rich people lived. It was a large, modern complex that Jimin could probably never afford. "He seems scary at first but he isn't, I promise." Hoseok said and Jimin nodded.

They went to the top floor where he lived with all of Jimin's things and Hoseok rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, a cute but intimidating looking man with pinkish-blond hair opened the door. "What's up?" He said and fist bumped Hoseok. "This is Jimin-ah." Hoseok said and Jimin looked up, meeting eyes with him.

He formally said hello and walked in, almost choking at how expensive this place looked. "Jimin's shy so deal with it." Hoseok said and he chuckled. "I'll see you sometime." Hoseok said and left. "So, how old are you Jimin-ah?" He asked. "22." Jimin answered quietly. "Ha, cute. I'm 25 so you have to call me hyung around here, yes?" Yoongi said. "Yes, hyung." Jimin mumbled and blushed a little.

Yoongi showed Jimin the guest room and helped him unpack his stuff. They talked a little as they unpacked, Jimin learning a bit about Yoongi. He was a rapper and producer which explains why he's so rich, but grew up dirt broke. "What about you?" Yoongi asked. "Well, I used to be in and idol group but our contract ended so I didn't know what to after that. You know what usually happens to idols when that happens." Jimin said. "Yeah, it really sucks." Yoongi said.

Yoongi grabbed and fair size box out of one of Jimin's packing box. "Hey what's 'Jimin's special things'?" Yoongi asked with a smirked and Jimin's eyes widened. He turned around and snatched it from Yoongi's hand. "You a-aren't allowed to s-see this stuff." Jimin stuttered. "Sheesh, okay. What is it?" Yoongi asked. Jimin grabbed a key out his pocket and locked the box. "If I didn't want you to see what's in it what makes you think I'd tell you?" Jimin asked.

"I dunno?" Yoongi laughed. "So what type of guys are you interested in?" Yoongi asked. Jimin blushed."How do you know I'm gay?" Jimin asked. "Oh don't pull that with me." Yoongi chuckled. "U-Uh, guys who are sweet and caring. They have to be funny and tell me daily how much I mean to them. They also have to deal with my clinginess." Jimin said.

"High standards, huh?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "What about you?" Jimin asked. "Well, I like cute guys who's personality is just, well, cute. And they have to be a good kisser and like cuddling because I like to sleep a lot." Yoongi said and Jimin giggled.

Yoongi though Jimin fit his standards perfectly.