Baby

Two weeks. Two weeks into January and the two had ignored each other. Jimin was suffering inside. He didn't want to ignore Yoongi but he felt it was best. Yoongi just wanted hold Jimin in his arms again. It was a silent yearning for the both of them but nothing could force the two to speak to each other. Except maybe Hoseok, who'd called Yoongi.

"Yo, you need to talk to Jimin. He's been calling me in tears every night for two weeks Yoongi! Two weeks! You can't keep going like this." Hoseok said and Yoongi sighed at his studio desk.

He'd been working on a song basically describing his relationship with Jimin right now. "Yeah, you're right." Yoongi mumbled. "He misses you Yoongi. I could hear it in his voice, how broken he was." Hoseok said making Yoongi feel guilty inside. "Right when I get home, I'll talk to him." Yoongi said and Hoseok chuckled. "Warning you now, he's gonna wanna stick to you like a koala after." Hoseok laughed. "That's my Jimin." Yoongi said smiling a little.

He hung up and put his phone in his pocket before packing up a few things and leaving. Jimin had been laying in bed all day in an oversized baby blue hoodie and some sweatpants , watching YouTube, dramas, playing games and much more. He had no energy left in him. He hadn't eaten much and he was becoming weaker. He winced hearing the front door open, knowing how Yoongi would just go straight to his room and not come out.

Jimin was wrong. Jimin heard a knock on his door and groaned a little. Yoongi opened the door and walked in, taking off his baseball cap to run his fingers through his hair a little and put it back on. He sat down on the edge of Jimin's bed, examining the damage he'd done. Jimin looked pale and his eyes drooped, red and puffy from crying. "Jimin..." he said softly, Jimin tensing up. Yoongi took a deep breath before he gently rested his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Baby, look at me." Yoongi said and Jimin slowly met eyes with him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jiminie. I shouldn't have gotten angry when you trusted me not to." Yoongi said and Jimin hummed a little. "Please talk to me babe..." Yoongi said. He softened seeing Jimin's bottom lip quiver and his eyes fill with tears. "I-I-" Yoongi cut him off and pulled the boy in his arms, Jimin crying softly in his shoulder.

"Shhh, never mind you don't have to say anything." Yoongi said and smiled. "I hate that job Yoongi, b-but I w-want to repay you." Jimin cried and Yoongi cupped his cheeks. "Why? There's no need. You're mine baby and I'll do everything for you. Hell, I'd buy the entire world for you." Yoongi said and Jimin sniffled a little. "I love you." Yoongi whispered and Jimin gasped quietly. That was the first time Yoongi had told Jimin he loved him. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and hugged him as tight as he could. "I love you too." Jimin breathed out. "A lot." Jimin said and giggled a little as Yoongi wiped his tears.

Yoongi gave him a sweet, short kiss and smiled a little. "Cuddles?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.