Obvious

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok cheered and hugged his best friend. "Hi." Jimin barely managed to get out. "What's up Yoongi hyung." Hoseok said and they fist bumped. They walked in and went to the living room.

"So y'all know how this works, I gonna beat you all in Mario Kart-" Jimin burst into laughter at Yoongi's confidence. "Don't keep such high hopes for yourself." Jimin laughed and Yoongi chuckled. "Oh so you wanna play that game, huh?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded bravely, Hoseok observing the two.

"You guys know I'm literally only good at Luigi Circut so don't count on me on beating you." Hoseok said and they all they all laughed. They began playing, Jimin and Yoongi yelling at each other as they raced, Hoseok just laughing at their cuteness.

Jimin won the first race, Yoongi growling with anger. "Don't laugh at me!" Yoongi pouted and playfully shoved Jimin. Jimin shoved him back and laughed, his cheeks a slight pink color. Oh I see what's happening here. Hoseok thought.

Jimin ended up winning the whole cup and Yoongi pushed Jimin over, tickle torturing him. "Ahaha- s-stop -haha-hyung stop!" Jimin laughed and could barely breathE. Yoongi stopped and Jimin sat up. "Y'all are adorable." Hoseok said and Jimin shoved him. "Friends, adorable friends." Jimin warned, emphasizing the word 'friend'. Hoseok rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yoongi can we talk real quick? A little friend talk?" Hoseok said. "Yeah, of course." Yoongi said. "Be picking the next cup Jimin." Hoseok called out as they walked in the kitchen.

"Okay, what?" Yoongi asked. "Yoongi, I want you to be 104% honest here, okay?" Hoseok said. "What the hell, what?" Yoongi asked. "You like Jimin don't you?" Hoseok grinned creepily, Yoongi blushing. "Yeah, we're good friends." Yoongi said. "No, I mean you like like him. Like, you have crush on him." Hoseok said. Yoongi turned bubblegum pink and Hoseok laughed.

"I knew it! You're obvious. Oh my god, the way you look at him says it all!" Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi hit his arm. He walked back in the living room and plopped on the couch, Jimin innocently smiling at him. "Don't look at me like that." Yoongi grumbled. "Huh, why?" Jimin pouted cutely. "Because he has a crush on-" "Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi yelled angrily throwing a pillow at Hoseok. "This really hot girl from the coffee shop." Hoseok laughed and Yoongi sighed in relief.

"Oh, cool." Jimin said sounding a bit hurt. Because he was. He had a huge crush on Yoongi only to find out he liked some girl when he said he was gay. What sense does that make? "Y'know, I don't feel that well." Jimin said. "What?! You've been here like two hours, relax." Hoseok said. Jimin shook his head and looked in his lap, Yoongi wanting to cup his sad little face and kiss him.

"I could take you home now." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. "Alright, well, I'll see you guys sometime." Hoseok said walking them to the door. Jimin walked along while Hoseok stopped Yoongi. "He likes you too." Hoseok said, Yoongi frowning a little. "Jimin, he likes you as well." Hoseok smiled. "How would you know?" Yoongi asked. "Did you not just see how upset he got when I said that?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Ask him out already." Hoseok said. Yoongi just nodded and left.