Surprise: The surprise

Jimin was in awe of Yoongi's skill. He could rap and sing pretty good as well. He began performing the final song, the staff taking Jimin out of the arena and into the lobby. They went down a few hall until they came to the door that led under the stage. Jimin felt bubbly inside and excited to do this.

They led him to a platform that was gonna raise onto the stage. "Good luck." They said and Jimin smiled.

"You guys have fun?" He asked his fans. The fans replies in loud screams, Yoongi smiling. "I heard you all planned something for me, hmm?" He said and the screams suddenly grew louder.

Jimin took a deep breath as the platform lifted up and he was on stage now, smiling brightly. He noticed Yoongi's hair color changed, a vibrant blue color now. Yoongi wasn't facing Jimin at all which just made Jimin laugh. The fans in the pit kept telling Yoongi to turn around which confused him. "Turn around?" He asked pointing to the people in the front and they kept screaming for him to do it.

He finally turned around and completely broke into tears seeing his Jimin. He looked so beautiful with his new hair color and Yoongi had missed him so much he couldn't help but cry. Jimin felt a few tears streaming down his face as well as he ran over to Yoongi and wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as Yoongi's arms wrapped around Jimin's waist. He hugged Jimin as much as his strength would let him, his fans cheering loudly for him.

"I missed you Yoongi." Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ear. "I missed you to, love. So so much." Yoongi whispered back. Jimin looked into his eyes and smiled cutely, Yoongi kissing him. Jimin knew this feeling inside him. It was of a feeling of knowing Yoongi loved him, truly. That he wanted to be with him forever.

Jimin caressed Yoongi's face and looked in his eyes, drowning out all the loud cheers. "I've never seen you cry before." Jimin said and Yoongi blushed. "I just really missed you." He said and Jimin wiped his tears. "I love you so much." Jimin grinned and kissed Yoongi once more.

The concert ended and Jimin followed Yoongi backstage. "How'd you get here?" Yoongi asked. "You're manager told me how much you missed me and planned the surprise." Jimin said as he slipped on his jacket. "I have to leave tomorrow though, At 4 p.m." Jimin mumbled and Yoongi pulled him close by his waist. "I'll be home soon, I promise. I only have five concerts left." Yoongi said, Jimin's small finger tracing pattern's on his chest.

"For now though, we can go back to my room and have some fun, yeah?" Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear seductively. Jimin smirked and nodded.