Official

"I do." Jimin said gently, tears an the brink of releasing from their ducts. Yoongi held his hands, giving them a comforting squeeze as they were told to finally kiss. Yoongi caressed Jimin's face and kissed him with passion, their friends and family clapping. Yoongi pulled away and wiped Jimin's tears. "Don't cry baby." He whispered and kissed the tip of his nose. Jimin giggled and pecked his lips.

It was April now, the two had taken their time to plan this wedding to make sure no uninvited guest would show up. They had it at a private venue and made sure security was tight. Yoongi wanted no chance of Jungkook popping up. No, Jungkook was laying low, planning something sinister.

The rest of the night went well, Jimin speaking with his parents after a while, so did Yoongi. Jin and Namjoon both drank a bit much and Hoseok and Taehyung acted shy with each other the whole time. The best part was Jimin cutting the cake and smashing the first piece on Yoongi's face, Yoongi whipping some frosting off and putting it on Jimin's nose.

They did end up moving to a new, larger apartment that was so expensive, Jimin was bothered by the fact Yoongi could even afford it. That's how rich and famous he was. They said their goodbyes to everyone after the even and headed straight to their villa Yoongi had bought on Jeju Island. It was really nice and right near  a beach too.

"You wanna, you know, do stuff?" Jimin smirked, Yoongi's sweatpants feeling tighter than they just were some minutes ago. "If you're up for it?" Yoongi teased, Jimin tackling him on the bed in a heated makeout.

That led to what you all can assume happened and the two didn't use protection either. Hmmmm.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoongi and Jimin had did it for what, four nights in a row. Jimin woke up one morning, exhausted from having sex with Yoongi so much. He groaned as he wrapped his arms around his husband and snuggled against his warm, bare chest. Yoongi tiredly wrapped and arm around Jimin. Jimin felt weird inside but ignored it for now.

They spent three weeks in Jeju, seeing and doing just about everything there before they came home. Jimin had secretly been sick in the mornings and didn't have much of an appetite anymore. Yoongi just thought he had a late flu so he didn't think much of it.

Until a month almost passed and Jimin decided to take a test....