I'm Sorry, I love You

A few weeks, turned into another month and some weeks. Loona was now 6 months old, her hair a bit longer down her back and starting to look a little more like her parents. She had Jimin's cute eye smile which only made Yoongi want to cry when she laughed because she looked just like him. Yoongi missed him so much, everyday hurt to know he was gone forever. He just spent everyday thankful Loona was still alive at least.

Jimin hadn't return home. He was for some reason, still scared to see Yoongi. No matter how much Taehyung and Hoseok tried to convince him to go back, they couldn't get him to. They couldn't tell Yoongi he was alive or Yoongi was just thing their joking and get angry. Jimin was beginning to fall into a depression because he was putting too much blame on himself for his child almost getting shot in the head. "Jiminie, you need to get up and eat something." Taehyung said softly. Hoseok had went to work as Taehyung stayed home to watch Jimin.

Jimin didn't respond. "Come on Jimin, if you starve yourself you'll die for real this time. You already got your second chance." Taehyung said, Jimin attempting to pull the covers further over his head. "I can't go back to him." Jimin breathed out. "Yes you can. He misses you so much Jimin." He said. Jimin forced himself to sit up, his body weak and frail because he hadn't eaten food in two days. "Eat something, I don't want to lose you for real." Taehyung said. Jimin sighed as he decided to eat a small bowl of soup, relief bursting through Taehyung. He was getting to Jimin.

"I'm gonna go out, get some fresh air." Jimin mumbled, slipping on the giant black hoodie and some shoes before leaving. It was the middle of summer and Jimin rather burn up in the giant hoodie then get caught and the news blows up about him still being alive.

Jimin walked down the sidewalk, keeping his head down. He was barely recognizable without his makeup and his blond hair fading back to its natural dark color. He ended up walking to the park to look at the river, something him and Yoongi used to do before Jungkook messed up their lives.

Jimin sat on the grass before the river, listening to the children's warming laughter in the near distance and watching the crystal blue water pass in the gentle current. It was warm and sunny, not to hot and there was a nice breeze.

Jimin played with the pieces of grass, contemplating his decisions when suddenly he heard a voice. "Um, you alright?" The man asked. Jimin knew Yoongi's voice when he heard. "Yeah, I'm fine." Jimin said, voice low.

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" Yoongi asked. "What do you want?" Jimin asked, not looking up. It was hard to alter his voice but he did the best he could. Yoongi couldn't help but be reminded of Jimin. "I want to know so you are? I've seen you." Yoongi began, voice growing angry. He still assumed this was a sasaeng. Silly Yoongi.

"Creeping around my apartment building. It's not cool, or funny. You need to stop. Or I'll get the police involved." Yoongi said. Jimin stood up, not facing Yoongi. "Hey!" Yoongi nearly shouted. Jimin began walking away, not wanting to hear Yoongi.