Jobs

Y'know that job Jimin said he kept? That paid him the most. Well, he could never let Yoongi ever figure out what it was. Yoongi had been asking where Jimin worked for the past few days now and Jimin had always changed the topic or found some way to slip past it. He felt so ashamed for the job but it was the most money he could make. A stripper.

Jimin cringes himself thinking about the explicit job. He'd woken up, Yoongi had left for work already so he got ready for work, grabbing his bag and leaving out the door. He worked at Riderz, a male strip club and it wasn't necessarily ideal. Jimin was often tired after and was most popular since he began working there. Everyone requested him in the VIP room and his job was to give them a lap dance but they had rules. They couldn't touch Jimin without his permission and they weren't allowed to kiss him. Many often broke the touching rule.

Jimin parked his car and walked inside to the luxurious lounge room where the performers got ready or had their breaks. It was mostly rich CEOs coming in that place so Jimin made big bucks, the reason he kept the job. He walked in, his friend Jin greeting him. Jin was nice to Jimin in his first day, showing him and helping him with everything. Also giving tips on when he had to perform.

Jimin was only serving drinks today, not having enough energy to get up on stage. He hated serving drinks because it seemed like every table he walked by, he was cat-called or groped.

"You were requested." Jin came up to Jimin and said. Jimin gulped. Why did someone request him? He hadn't even done anything today. He walked to the VIP door, slowly opening it. He walked in and closed the door. The VIP room was just some expensive couches and a table with some drinks, the lights dimmed a bit low to add to the sexy mood.

Jimin almost chocked seeing the person sitting on the couch with a large, scary grin on his face. "Hey Kitten." Jungkook taunted and Jimin swallowed thickly. He walked over to him, trembling as he looked him in the eyes. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Jimin snapped. "Oooh feisty one today. Why don't you come ride me Kitten. I requested you for a reason." Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's waist and pulling him in his lap. Jimin hesitantly grabbed Jungkook's shoulders and began moving his hips at a slow pace.

"Damn baby I just wanna fuck you so good. Why can't we be like we used to? Me fucking you every night. Doing you good only for you to just end it." Jungkook growled in Jimin's ear, his hand roaming up Jimin's bare thighs. A soft whimper of fear left Jimin's lips, Jungkook smirked. "I know you want me Kitten." Jungkook whispered only for Jimin to stop. "Time's up." He whispered shakily.

Jimin stood up, Jungkook swiftly pinning him against the wall. Jimin yelped in pain. "Listen Kitten, I want to sleep with you again. We had something good going on and I want it to keep going." Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's hand and slipping in his desired amount of money. He pulled away and left chuckling to himself, Jimin gasping at the amount if money, $2,460 dollars.

Jimin's shift had ended and Jin stopped him before he left. "Hey, you alright?" He asked and Jimin nodded, Jin seeing the visible tears in his eyes. "Well, you call me if you need to talk. You seem upset." He said sweetly. "Thanks hyung." Jimin whispered before leaving. He stopped at the bank then went home. He felt he couldn't even look Yoongi in the eyes after today.