Trauma

And it was happening. Jimin was being raped and for the second time, Yoongi couldn't help protect him. The two were now fully naked, tears streaming down Jimin's cheeks because he didn't want this. "Please don't." Jimin cried. "Stop fucking whining." Jungkook said and slapped Jimin across the face, Yoongi nearly flipping himself over along with the chair. His face was red with anger as his insides filled with an overwhelming sadness.

Jungkook had uncuffed Jimin and pinned his wrist onto the bed. Jungkook began marking Jimin everywhere he knew Jimin was vulnerable to. "Ah-stop~" Jimin moaned as his hands bunched into fist. He was prone to pleasure so he couldn't help but moan. Soon, bruises covered Jimin's body up and down, tears continuing to flow as he yelled for Jungkook to stop.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook snapped, punching Jimin center stomach, knocking the air out of him. Jimin cried out in pain as Jungkook pounded into him so suddenly, he couldn't even prepare himself. He didn't even use lube which made this a hundred times more painful than it already was. "You're hurting me!" Jimin sobbed as his fingers scratched and dug into Jungkook's back. "Good." Jungkook groaned, thrusting deeper into him.

All of Yoongi's screaming led to the tape falling off his mouth. "Get off of him! I'm gonna report you to the police! I'm-" Yoongi yelled as he was shot by Jungkook's gun but it wasn't a bullet? No, a fucking tranquilizer. "I'm sorry.....Jimin......" Yoongi passed out, Jungkook setting the gun beside Jimin on the bed. "Now that I shut him up." Jungkook snorted and continued where he was.

Jimin tried multiple times to push Jungkook off him but it was no use. "Fuck~" Jimin breathed out as Jungkook finally slammed his prostate. "That's it baby, moan my fucking name." Jungkook growled in his ear and kissed at his good spot. "Never- ah-ahhhhh fuck!" Jimin whimpered, his back arching slightly as pleasure rushed through him.

"Fucking do it!" Jungkook demanded as his hand gripped Jimin's throat, Jimin struggling to breathe. "Y-You're choking me!" Jimin chocked out. Jungkook let go and gripped Jimin's waist so tight, a bruise began forming. Jungkook slammed it one final time before Jimin reached his high. "F-Fuck-Jungkook~" Jimin moaned loudly, his name slipping out his mouth almost like someone was controlling him. He'd just been raped.

Jungkook pulled out and came all over Jimin's abdomen. Jimin sobbed harshly as Jungkook got of of him and slapped him once more. "Come back to me Jimin, or things will get much worse and you won't see it coming." Jungkook warned as he slipped his clothes back on and left. Jimin hurt all over, barely able to move from all the painful bruises that painted his body. He managed to stumbled out the bed, tears blurring his vision as he got into the shower, letting the burning water pour onto his body. The burning sensation of the water didn't compare to the one in his heart.