Under The Sheets

Yoongi picked Jimin up by his thighs, Jimin giggling a little while wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist and his arms around his neck. Yoongi looked up in his eyes intimately and smirked. He set Jimin on the couch and went to his room to change quickly, coming back with a blanket. "I got Toy Story or Monster's Inc.?" Yoongi asked as he sat next to Jimin on the couch.

"The Incredibles beats both of those." Jimin said as Yoongi scrolled the TV looking for the movie. He hit play and wrapped his arms around Jimin, pulling him close. "God, I was so dumb for getting mad at you." Yoongi whispered looking down at Jimin. Jimin looked up and smiled softly, nuzzling his face in Yoongi's neck. "It's fine, really. I don't blame you." Jimin whispered back, his small breaths tickling Yoongi's neck.

They had only watched half of the movie before Jimin had began making out with Yoongi, missing his touch after a while. It was like an addiction. Jimin slid on top of Yoongi's lap, Yoongi lifting the boy's long sweatshirt up and groping him. Jimin quietly moaned in the kiss, moving his waist back and forth on Yoongi's slowly growing erection.

Jimin pulled away, Yoongi kissing down his neck and leaving marks. "Ah-ahh~" Jimin moaned as Yoongi kissed him in a special spot. Yoongi bit his lip and smirked, lifting his sweatshirt up more and holding his sides. "Ah- Yoongi~" Jimin moaned as he felt a warm feeling building up inside the pit of his stomach. Jimin moaned loudly feeling Yoongi's could hand slide up his sweatshirt and move Jimin's hips at a faster pace, the feeling just so pleasuring. "You like that baby?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, the blanket still over them making things more heated than it already was.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck tightly and pulled their bodies together, a long whimper leaving his mouth as his orgasm hit him and Yoongi at the same time. "Fuck, Yoongi~" Jimin whined as his legs shook slightly, his body feeling tired and weak from putting in too much energy.

"You alright?" Yoongi panted out, worried seeing Jimin look disoriented. "Yoongi, my head feels, w-weir-" Jimin suddenly went numb as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out. "Holy shit, Jimin!" Yoongi panicked and picked him up. Jimin was carried to Yoongi's bedroom and laid on Yoongi's bed. Yoongi fixed Jimin a bowl of soup and a tall glass of cold water.

Jimin hadn't eaten much for the last two weeks so he was bound to pass out sometime. He put he covers over Jimin and stroked his cheek gently. "Baby?" He asked softly, Jimin's eyes fluttering a little. Everything was going in and out for Jimin. He felt so tired and numb. "Jimin baby?" Yoongi asked and Jimin's eyes barely opened. "Jiminie, you need to eat something." Yoongi said and Jimin groaned. He tried to move his arm but when he did, an aching pain went through it. "I can't really move." Jimin mumbled.

"Was my dick that good?" Yoongi teased playfully to cheer him up a little. "Yoongi!" Jimin blushed madly and shut his eyes. The two laughed it off, Yoongi placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I'll feed you, okay?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded as Yoongi held to first spoonful of chicken broth to Jimin's lips, the boy opening his mouth slowly and eating it.

It took a while but he finished, and drank all of the water. Yoongi climbed in bed next to him and pulled him close by his waist. "Jimin?" Yoongi said sweetly and pecked the side of Jimin's neck. "Yeah?" Jimin mumbled. "I love you, cutie." Yoongi said. "Softie." Jimin mumbled and Yoongi tickled his sides making him laugh hard. "I love you too." Jimin giggled quietly, snuggling against Yoongi's chest.