Little One

The two went back into the apartment to dry up, still misty eyed and quiet. Jimin put in his warm pajamas and sat on their bed, Yoongi sitting in front of him. He still found it hard to believe Jimin was alive, after all these months of him gone.

"H-How?" Yoongi asked, Jimin slowly explaining what really happened when he got to the hospital and what happened the next day. He went onto explain his feelings that he was afraid Yoongi would hate him for the fact that he got Jungkook involved in his life again and everything turned deadly for them. He explained how he hid in plain sight, telling everywhere the two had ran into each other and how he hid at Hoseok and Taehyung's house.

"I'm so s-so sorry. I was s-so dumb to hide and not be here t-to take care of our daughter and be with you. I w-was so s-scared." Jimin cried, Yoongi wrapping his arms tightly around him, kissing his warm forehead gently.

"Baby, I was never mad. I could never be mad at you because I love you so much and you took such a big risk to save Loona. I thought you were g-gone forever but you're not. Y-You're really here and I'm so happy baby. I missed you so m-much." Yoongi cried softly.

Jimin whined softly as he buried his face in Yoongi's chest, his small fingers clutching onto his hoodie tightly. "I'm sorry." Jimin sniffled, Yoongi rubbing his back gently. "I forgive you Jimin, I really do." Yoongi croaked out. "Where's Loona?" Jimin asked. "She should be sleep but lately when I put her to bed, she'll stay up for a little while before actually going to sleep." Yoongi said. "It's because you weren't here." Yoongi added.

Jimin got up and walked to her room, opening the door quietly. She held her bunny plushy in her arms as she laid down, her eyes still open but droopy. Jimin smiled gently as he walked over and picked her up. "Hi sweetie." He said softly, holding her in his arms. "I'm sorry I left you for a while little one." He said, the girl murmuring some gibberish.

"I'm back now and you can sleep now. I'm here, you don't have to worry." Jimin whispered, rubbing her back gently. In a few minutes, she was out like a light.

Jimin laid her gently back in her crib, kissing her forehead gently. He went back to his and Yoongi's bedroom, Yoongi lying down. "She's asleep now." Jimin said quietly. Yoongi hummed and waved Jimin over. 

Jimin got in bed next to him, Yoongi tightly wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. He didn't want to let go. Not ever again. "I still can't believe you're okay." Yoongi mumbled quietly. "Everything is gonna be okay Yoongi, I'm here and alive. I'm okay." Jimin assured, kissing Yoongi's lips gently.

Yoongi kisses his forehead and sighed lightly, stroking Jimin's hair. "Don't leave me again." Yoongi whispered. "I won't. Never." Jimin whispered back, the two falling asleep in each other's arms, finally at ease.

For once, out of the two years Jimin and Yoongi spent their lives in danger, everything was settled. Everything was okay. They were safe and sound.

End
....
I'm totally not sobbing