Creepy

Another month passed, now September and it was time for Jimin to find out the gender. Well, only Yoongi got to know so he could plan the gender reveal party for Jimin who wanted it to be a surprise. Yoongi woke him, Jimin groaning. "I'm tired, and my back hurts." Jimin whined as Yoongi walked in the closet. "Hurry up." Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin wore a large sweatshirt with sweatpants because he'd decided wearing jeans was too much work to put on and they were fitting him that great at the moment. Yoongi just wore a plain blue long sleeve and grey skinny jeans with some white sneakers. "You aren't wearing all black for once." Jimin teased, Yoongi pinching his cheek. They left out the apartment building and left for the doctors office.

They sat in the waiting room, Yoongi talking about random stuff as Jimin just smiled and listened, holding his hand. They were called back to a room and Jimin sat on the bed as Yoongi sat on a chair next to it. "If it was a boy-" Jimin cut Yoongi off. "I don't want a boy." Jimin pouted. "I mean, I wouldn't be too upset but I want a little girl." Jimin said, Yoongi chuckling. Their doctor walked in and greeted them.

"How have you been feeling lately?" She asked. "Just morning sickness." Jimin said. "He gets moody too." Yoongi said, Jimin nudging his am. "Well that's completely normal." She laughed. They did all the other usual test and check ups before she asked Jimin to lay down and lift his shirt. She put the cold gel on his tummy and rubbed the monitor around it. "Would you like to know the gender or keep it a surprise?" She asked. "Only Yoongi can know." Jimin said and she nodded. It still looked like a bean, with little arms.

Jimin waited outside the room as the doctor told Yoongi the gender. He walked out the room and smiled at Jimin. "You're making me anxious, I'm dying to know." Jimin whined. "You'll find out soon." Yoongi said as they walked out, Yoongi taking Jimin to get lunch. All Yoongi knew was he was gonna have to buy a lot of pink stuff.

Yoongi and Jimin sat in the restaurant, unaware of the person who'd been sitting in the back. Jungkook didn't expect to see those two there but it was always fun to give a little scare to the couple every now and then.

The two talked and ate their food, many fans spotted them but didn't want to bother the two. As Jimin ate, he got a text. When he saw it, he felt sick to his stomach.

Jeon: I see you :}

Jimin began breathing hard as he looked up. Yoongi saw the fear in his eyes and got worried. "Babe what's the matter?" Yoongi asked. Jimin made eye contact with Jungkook and gulped. "Don't turn around, but he's in here." Jimin said shakily. Yoongi frowned. "Jungkook?" He asked and Jimin nodded. He was terrified of him.

Jeon: I'll get you back, and you'll never see it coming.

Jimin showed Yoongi his phone and just before Yoongi could get up to go over to Jungkook, the two saw that he'd already left the restaurant.

~~~

"I can't do this anymore." Jimin shook violently. "He pops up out of nowhere and now he's threatening me and our child." Jimin cried. Yoongi pulled him in his arms and hugged him tight, tubbing his back gently. "I won't let him this time. I know I've messed up so many times already but I won't let him hurt you this time." Yoongi whispered in his ear.

...

Shit I'm scared