No More Hiding

Hoseok had been going and hanging out with Taehyung more lately. He was a truly sweet person and he wanted to make a move, he just didn't know how. "Just ask him out." Jimin said bluntly as they sat down in he food court of the mall, Taehyung in line at the sweets store waiting for his strawberry-chocolate milkshake to get done.

"I don't know how. I want to be special about it." Hoseok whined. Jimin shrugged and ate his chicken. "Give him jewelry or something." Jimin suggested. "Hmm, I dunno, I did buy this bracelet and put a note on it, just because I knew you were gonna say that." Hoseok said and Jimin laughed, Taehyung coming over and sitting down with his milkshake and a cookie. "Here you go." Taehyung said splitting the cookie in half and giving one to Hoseok. "Aww you didn't have to." Hoseok smiled. Taehyung shrugged and smiled as well, his cheeks slowly darkening. Jimin facepalmed.

Taehyung sat watching shyly, Jimin and Hoseok in a serious conversation about if mint chocolate is good or not. "What do you think?" Jimin asked Taehyung, the younger snapping out of his trance. "Um..." He looked at Hoseok who was looking him the eyes "I-It depends. If it's the ice cream, I'll eat it but a cupcake I wouldn't." Taehyung said quietly, Jimin rolling his eyes. Jimin kicked Hoseok's leg under the table, the boy nearly jumping out his seat. "Tell him!" Jimin mouthed while Taehyung was watching a random bubble pass by their table, coming from the kid's play area across the court.

Hoseok bit his lip nervously and shook his head, Jimin giving him a death look. "Hey..." Hoseok said, tapping Taehyung's shoulder. "Can we talk?" Hoseok asked. "I'll be right back, gonna go get a cookie too." Jimin said, winking at Hoseok.

"What?" Taehyung asked. "Um, I got this for you." Hoseok said reaching into a Gucci bag and pulling out the velvet box the bracelet was in. He handed it to Taehyung along with the note that read 'TaeTae, I'm always happy, but when you're around, I'm happier!' Taehyung smiled cutely and took the bracelet out. "This is cute!" Taehyung squealed, Hoseok beaming brightly. "I don't get it?" Taehyung said gesturing to the note.

"Taehyungie, I...I really like you." Hoseok said. "Ooooo like best friends!" Taehyung smiled. "No like, really like you. In a special way." Hoseok said softly. Taehyung's mouth formed an 'O' shape as he set the bracelet in the box. "No one's ever liked me like that before, ever." Taehyung said sadly. "People think I'm weird because of the way I act or just because of my childish nature. It's just who I am." Taehyung said quietly.

"I think you're perfect just the way you are." Hoseok said holding Taehyung's hands. "Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" Hoseok asked, Taehyung's widening. "Me? You're boyfriend?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. Hoseok chuckled softly and nodded. "Of course I will." Taehyung giggled. Jimin sat down with three cookies instead of one. He looked at Hoseok with a raised brow. "He liked the bracelet." Hoseok sighed with a smile, Jimi getting up and jumping up and down. "You aren't single anymore!" Jimin cheered.