The call

It had been a week since Yoongi went of on tour and to say Jimin missed him was an understatement, he could barely sleep without him. He'd feel so lonely without Yoongi talking to him softly about his day at work, so soft he'd just drift to sleep while he was in the middle of a story.

Jimin woke up and sighed, pulling the comforter off him and getting up. He took out his phone to call Yoongi who was doing his last few concerts in America. He pressed call and let it ring, biting his lower lip. It went to voicemail and he pouted before calling again. Once again, voicemail. "Hey babe, later on or when ever you're back at your hotel, c-can you face time me or something. I wanted to talk and I, I-I miss you. A lot. Call me." He ended the voicemail and sent it, leaving the room.

He entered the living room and sat on the couch. He turned on the morning news and smiled a little at the headline. It was showing how Yoongi's fans had lined up outside the arena the night before. It was crazy the amount of people that like his boyfriend and his music. He must be really good.

Jimin's never took the time to listen to Yoongi's music before. He'd have to do that another time. Jimin's phone buzzed and he took it out, seeing it was a follow request on Instagram. He opened the app and gasped seeing it was Yoongi trying to follow him. Jimin has lots of followers but since his account is private, he chooses who he wants following him. He doesn't want some dude asking for nudes and what not. So he doesn't pick up the phone but request to follow me on Instagram? Jimin thought and rolled his eyes. He accepted the request anyway and put his phone away.

Jimin had done pretty much nothing all day. He did go to the arcade with Hoseok and his crush, Taehyung, he'd told him about. He seemed like a really sweet person and it was entertaining to see Hoseok get so flustered by him.

That night after Jimin changed into his pajamas, one of Yoongi's hoodies which was way to big for him and his boxers. He sat against the headboard of their bed, watching late night shows to help him fall asleep. He grabbed his laptop and opened it, pulling up albums that Yoongi had made. He was trying to decide which to listen to when suddenly, his facetime popped up and Yoongi was the one calling.

He laid on his tummy, propping his head up with his arms, and answered. He smiled lightly seeing Yoongi's face after a long time. "Hey baby." He said sleepily and and smiled. "I thought yo were mad at me?" Yoongi laughed but stopped when he saw Jimin tearing up. "Hey, what's the matter?" He asked and Jimin shook his head. "I miss you. I'm so stupid for arguing with you. What if I never saw you after that and the last thing we did was fight?" Jimin cried softly, his voice shaky.

"Awww Minnie, it's okay. I shouldn't have talked about you like that. It was wrong, okay? I love you." He said blowing a kiss at the screen. Jimin giggled and caught it, placing it on his cheek. "Cutie." Yoongi chuckled. "What time is it there?" Jimin asked. "9:00 a.m." He said. "I must've called while you were sleep then." Jimin said and giggled. "You're about to go to sleep?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "Well, I'm doing good, I miss cuddling with you. I wish I could've brought you with me but my manager said no, next time." Yoongi said and Jimin hummed.

Yoongi smirked. "You wearing anything under that hoodie?" He teased and Jimin smirked. "Nope." He grinned and Yoongi shook his head. "You need to start wearing pants." Yoongi said. "Why, am I turning you on?" Jimin asked. "Hell yeah you are." He said and Jimin laughed.

"I need to sleep Yoongi." Jimin said. "Sweet dreams, I love you okay?" He said and Jimin smiled. "I love you too. Bye." He waved and hung up. He laid back and sighed, closing his eyes and falling asleep.