Beautiful Morning

The next morning, Jimin woke up and got a bit startled seeing Yoongi looking dead in his eyes. "You scared me hyung." Jimin whispered after thirty seconds of looking into each other's eyes. "Sorry, you look beautiful when you're asleep." Yoongi said and Jimin giggled. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked propping his head up on his hand. "Um, a little upset still I guess. It's not fun being identified as a slut." Jimin mumbled. "I don't think of you as one." Yoongi said.

Once you find out where I work you will. Jimin thought as he sighed. "You're cute Jiminie. Not a slut. A cute little mochi who deserves the best." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's forehead, the younger blushing. "Hyung I-" Yoongi placed and index finger on his lips.

"You don't need to call 'hyung' anymore. You're mine, remember?" Yoongi said and Jimin blushed. "Right, Yoongi." Jimin mumbled. "Could we go out later, if you want?" Jimin asked. "Sure kitten." Yoongi said and smirked. "Yoongi please don't call me that, ever." Jimin said seriously. "How come?" Yoongi asked. "That's, that's what Jungkook called me." Jimin said. "Oh, I'm sorry." Yoongi said. "No, it's okay. You didn't know." Jimin said and smiled.

"Damn, how are you so nice?" Yoongi asked and Jimin shrugged. "I would want others to be nice to me so I'm nice to them." Jimin said. "Aww." Yoongi said and pressed their lips together. It was gentle and smooth at first, their lips moving perfectly. Then Jimin deepened the kiss, their tongues invaded each other's mouths. Well that escalated quick. Jimin thought.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him on his lap, Jimin caressing the sides of Yoongi's face. Jimin pulled away, Yoongi biting his lip. Jimin looked just about fuckable right now, his lips cherry red and a bit swollen from the kiss. "What?" Jimin asked. "Nothing." Yoongi said and smirked, Jimin continuing where they'd left off.

Jimin moaned in the kiss feeling Yoongi's hands slip underneath his hoodie and up his sides, tracing pattern's with his thumbs. A hand stayed there while another moved it's way back down to Jimin's bottom, groping it which made Jimin blush. Yoongi pulled away. "Damn for a guy, you have a nice ass." Yoongi teased. "Shut up." Jimin said and sat up.

Yoongi wondered how someone could go to cute to hot, then back to cute within seconds. It made no sense to him. Jimin watched as Yoongi's eyes landed on his boxers briefs, subtly playing the waitband. "You want me to take them off, don't you?" Jimin asked lifting his sweatshirt up some to show them off to Yoongi.

"That'd be nice." Yoongi teased. "Maybe another time." Jimin giggled and kissed Yoongi's lips before getting up. "Jimin what the hell? You're just gonna leave me like this?!" Yoongi asked in disbelief pointing at his awoken chili pepper. "Mmhm!" Jimin hummed and ran off giggling. Yoongi got up and ran after him.

"Where'd that little fucker go?" Yoongi mumbled as he looked around the living room. He heard a noise back in his room and ran back. "Ahhh!" Jimin yelped as he fell off the bed. "Oh shit." Yoongi said and ran over to the other side of the bed, Jimin on the floor laughing cutely.

"You clumsy fuck." Yoongi chuckled and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. Jimin looked out the large window that was half of a wall in Yoongi's room, reaching from the floor to the ceiling. It was snowing and Yoongi thought it was so cute how Jimin seemed so astonished by snow.

He came up behind him and wrapped his arms around, back hugging him, and placing a kiss on Jimin's neck. "Promise me you'll stay like this? Adorable, kind and clumsy as hell." Yoongi said and Jimin laughed. "Of course." Jimin smiled at the feeling of Yoongi's arms around him.