Surprise: 2

Jimin woke up to the sound of his alarm and groaned. He shut it off and slid out of bed, his legs feeling weak and his head feeling as if it would explode. He had a terrible migraine, worse than any he's had before. He found his medication and took it quickly so he'd hopefully feel better later.

He got dressed in a large white pullover, a grey beanie, skinny jeans and white sneakers. He put on a pair of black sunglasses to block the harsh light and stay away from paparazzi. He gabbed his suitcase and left for the airport with a warm feeling inside.

Once there, he paid for valet parking and walked inside the airpot. There was a women holding a sign that read 'For Park Jimin'. He walked over to her and smiled. "Ah, you must be Jimin. Come along, we need to be quick if we want to do this right." She said as hey walked quickly through the airport, a few of Yoongi's fans noticing Jimin.

They made it onto the plane, sitting in first class which Jimin liked because nobody could bother him.

The plane ride was peaceful and they made it to Tokyo where Yoongi was having his concert. The lady took Jimin to the hotel Yoongi was in and they quickly checked in before Jimin could get caught by some fans lurking around. Jimin entered his room and sat on the bed. "Yoongi's manager will be in here soon to talk with you." She said and left out.

Yoongi was sitting at the desk in his room working on random music, his manager rambling about specific times they needed to be places today. "You're fans planned something special for you." He said and Yoongi hummed. "Probably another rainbow lightstick ocean. I've seen it too much already." Yoongi said and his manager hummed. "Welp, I'll be back, be ready so we could head to the arena to do a run through." He said and Yoongi nodded.

Jimin opened his room door and in walked a few staff and the manager. "Hello, nice to meet you." He said with a warm smile. "So heres the plan, you're gonna come with these staff member to the concert like a normal concert go-er. During Yoongi's last song and his final speech, they are gonna take you under the stage and then you'll surprise Yoongi on stage." He said. "Sounds good." Jimin said. "Good, Yoongi and I plus the other staff will be heading there now to do run throughs and soundcheck. Hopefully this goes well." He said and Jimin nodded.

Jimin and the staff members just took Jimin sight seeing that day until it was time for the concert.

They arrived at the arena and the amount of fans was absolutely insane! He didn't think Yoongi was hat popular. They were seated in section 200, the highest section being 600. Jimin was honestly excited to see Yoongi perform. "Oh, this is for you." One of that staff said handing Jimin lightstick. Jimin liked it, Yoongi's official lightstick being a planet with a rocket ship connected to a ring, orbiting round it. It was honestly a really cool lighstick.

There were so many people there then, the lights dimmed and everyone's lightsticks began changing colors. The concert began.