Kick

The two came home from Jimin's doctor's appointment. He was now seven months along so he had to go more frequently to get check-ups. He was still ecstatic at the fact he was having a girl. He was still scared for her though, scared of the things Jungkook could do to her if she got into his hands. "Whatcha thinking about baby?" Yoongi asked, stroking Jimin's hand gently as they sat in the ramen shop. "Nothing, I'm just tired." Jimin said and smiled. "Of course you are." Yoongi smirked.

Their bowls of ramen were placed before then Jimin picking at his a little. "Jimin, you aren't getting fat, eat your food." Yoongi said. "I am Yoongi, I gained two pounds." Jimin whined. "Yeah, throughout your entire pregnancy, most gain like over fifty." Yoongi reminded Jimin who faintly smiled at the realization that he was just fine. After they finished eating, Yoongi paid and they left, unaware of a girl following them.

They made it to the apartment, the girl smirking as she called her boss. "I got the location." She said nervously. "Good job baby girl." Jungkook said from the other line. "Please don't call me that, I'm only 16." She said. "And do I care?" Jungkook snapped. "No sir, I will be back soon." She sighed and hung up. She was forced to do this, all because of her stupidity. To think the man was actually nice and would give her Agust D tickets, she didn't think this was the price she had to pay.

Jimin groaned as he took off his jacket and shoes, headed straight for their room to lay down. His tummy had grown in size, making his back hurt constantly. He sat cris-cross apple sauce as Yoongi followed behind him, sitting in the bed as well. Jimin scrolled through the tv stations looking for a show as Yoongi massaged his shoulders. That was a daily ritual now to help Jimin feel better and less moody because of pain. "Any names come to mind?" Jimin asked and Yoongi shrugged. "I actually haven't really thought about. Haven't had time to." Yoongi said. He'd been working really hard lately because he had another tour coming up in February and had to get another album released by then.

Jimin laid on his back as Yoongi sat against the headboard, mindlessly rubbing Jimin's forehead. Jimin rubbed his stomach gently as he watched the show then gasped suddenly causing Yoongi to jump. "What? What is it?" Yoongi asked. "She kicked!" Jimin said excitedly. "Oh." Yoongi said, a smile creeping onto his lips. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand placed it at the spot on his stomach where he felt the little taps. Yoongi smiled at the feeling, rubbing Jimin's tummy gently. "You think she'll look more like me or you?" Jimin asked. "Probably like you. She'll be really pretty too." Yoongi said, Jimin giggling.

He leaned down and pressed his lips on Jimin's for a while. "Loona is a cute name." Jimin whispered. "If I don't come up with a name, we'll name her that." Yoongi smiled gently, Jimin caressing His face and kissing him once more. "You're the best. I love you." Jimin said quietly.

They had no idea what was coming for them.

...

Quit asking me "How is Jimin pregnant?"

If you're so bothered by it then leave honestly