Back Stabber

Uh, it's a long one y'all, get some tissues...maybe some wigs-
...

Today was the day. The day Jimin and Yoongi were afraid of. It was the day they were gonna try and get their child back. Yoongi has gotten two guns yesterday, both for him because he wasn't letting Jimin anywhere near a gun. They'd gone over a whole map of the place Namjoon managed to find online and made a plan.

"You remember what to do right? I distract, you get her." Yoongi said as they arrived at the large mansion. They parked near it and walked in the woods where they found part of the gate. This is where Jimin used to live with Jungkook so he knew every depth of the place unlike Yoongi. Meaning he knew where every security obstacle was located.

He kept them away from cameras and Yoongi gave Jimin a walky talky for when they were inside. They had to keep the volume of them extra low though. They made it over the gate and ran along the side of the house where Jimin found the key for the side door under a frog statue.

They quietly entered, the house dark and cold. Jimin guided them to the foyer, stopping when they saw a guard. Quick, they hid behind flower vases as he walked passed. There were a few lights on upstairs which is where Jimin assumes she was. "She's upstairs." Jimin mouthed at Yoongi.

He took out a gun and handed it to Jimin. "Use this when your life depends on it. I love you, so so much, okay?" Yoongi whispered quiet. "I love you too." Jimin whispered back, the two sharing a quick kiss before Jimin crept up the stairs.

Yoongi began going down other halls to possibly find there child. As Jimin made it up the stairs, he saw a guard passing and quickly hid in a doorway of a room, too dark to see a person there. He passed and Jimin waited until he was down another hall before continuing.

One of the room doors were opened so Jimin walked in, eyes tearing up. He quickly walked over and picked up his daughter from out of a crib and kissing her head. "You're gonna be okay." He whispered, the little girl smiling to see Jimin. Jimin looked up at the window, his stomach churning when he saw a glimpse of someone standing in the reflection.

Suddenly, every light shut off and an alarm began going off, a red light flashing every few seconds. It was pitch black as Jimin ran blindly down the halls. Yoongi cursed under his breath as he saw men walking towards the stairs. He made a bold move and shot his gun a few times, men shouting and falling causing a loud commotion.

Jimin stood still, trying to keep Loona calm from the blaring alarm. The red light flashed, Jimin shaking as he saw one man standing at the end of the hall, Jungkook. He stood still and when the light flashed again, he was gone. Jimin felt like he was in a horror movie as he hid in the room doorway again, praying not to be seen.

"Jimin stay put!" The radio crackled but Jimin quickly shut it off, covering his and Loona's mouth as the alarm blared and the red light flashed every few seconds. Jimin heard footsteps getting closer, closing his eyes. Suddenly the alarms stopped and the lights quiet flashing, everything pitch black.

Jimin uncovered his mouth and Loona's thinking maybe everyone left outside but boy was he hella wrong. The red light turned back on, someone grabbing Loona from him and Jungkook dragging him by his hair somewhere. Loona began crying, signaling to Yoongi that something must've been happening but before Yoongi could make it to the stairs, he was grabbed and dragged somewhere as well.

:::::

"Well look who we have here." Jungkook chuckled as the lights of the room turned on revealing Jungkook with Loona in his arms, a gun to her head. She was just a little innocent baby, with a gun to her head. Two men stood near the door as Jimin held Yoongi's hand tightly. "Jungkook please don't do it." Jimin cried. "Oh, I will." He smirked, placing his finger on the trigger.

"Be mine again, or she's dead, 5...." he began counting down. "Hey man you better fucking put the gun down!" Yoongi yelled as he pulled his out but a man grabbed it from him and pinned his arms behind his back.

"3...." Jungkook smiled evilly. "One wrong move Min." He said. "2...." He continued. Jimin was hyperventilating as he looked at Yoongi who just nodded helplessly. "1...." Jungkook nearly yelled. "Okay! Okay, I will, just put the gun down." Jimin breathed out.

Jungkook dropped the gun and kicked it away, another man grabbing Loona, who was crying, and holding her while Yoongi was still restrained as well. Jimin slowly began walking over to Jungkook who grinned evilly. "You don't know how much I missed you." Jungkook sighed, pulling Jimin in his arms. Jimin hugged back to play along before pulling his gun slowly out.

Jungkook knew, of course, and grabbed Jimin's hand with the gun and twisting his wrist, making Jimin drop it and yell in pain, Yoongi yelling in defeat. Jungkook restrained his arms and held him close. "You thought you knew everything Jimin. You thought I didn't know you were coming, hell, I watched the both of you walk into the house. Watched the both of you walk into the news station with Namjoon. I watched you take her from the room." Jungkook went on.

"You're so stupid and for that, well,I really don't know." Jungkook chuckled. "Just let him go, take me!" Yoongi yelled. "Sure I'll let both of you go, after this-" He smirked as he pulled a large knife out his pocket, Yoongi's eyes widening as he watched Jungkook stab the knife through his back, Jimin gasping in pain.

"No!" Yoongi screamed, Jimin's eyes filled with fear as he fell to the floor. "No!" Yoongi lost it, freeing himself from the man'a hold and punching him. He ran over and picked up the gun, shooting Jungkook in the head, killing him instantly.

The other men had fled the room, leaving Yoongi with Jimin and Loona sitting on the floor, clueless to what was happening. "J-Jimin, baby no, you're gonna be okay." Yoongi sobbed. "Y-Yoongi, t-t-take care of h-h-her o-okay?" Jimin stuttered. "No, y-you're gonna be just f-fine." Yoongi cried. "I l-loved y-you okay?" It was getting harder for Jimin to talk, let alone keep his eyes open.

"Jimin t-the ambulance is c-coming just-" Jimin shook his head weakly, his eyes dropping as he smiled softly. "L-Love Y-You." Jimin said his last words, Yoongi screaming from, anger, sadness, guilt. He was supposed to protect Jimin. He was supposed to be the one, not Jimin.

The end
...
Well shit.... I love y'all, y'all know I do
Lmao it ain't over😂