1 Year

"Wake up baby~" Yoongi said softly, placing kisses all over Jimin's tired face. "You're such a softie." Jimin yawned, Yoongi scoffing. "Only for you." He said and Jimin smiled, his eyes half open as Yoongi placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "Happy anniversary." Yoongi whispered, Jimin kissing him once more. "I can't believe it's been a year, time passes so quick." Jimin sighed, squirming in the warm comforter, Yoongi chuckling.

The two ate a very late breakfast around noon and got ready to go out. "You sure you don't want to go somewhere nice?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. Jimin wore an oversized red zip-up hoodie with a white tee, skinny jeans and red platform Converse to reach Yoongi's height. Yoongi wore a light blue windbreaker, black ripped jeans and grey Vans. They put on their coats and left the apartment.

Yoongi greeted three men who were standing in the lobby. "Jimin, these are our body guards." Yoongi said, Yoongi looking at him astounded. "Really?" Jimin asked. "I'm not gonna almost lose you again." Yoongi said, Jimin smiling proudly. They left for the park which didn't take too long to get to.

The guards followed the two, two a small distance behind them and one a small distance in front of them. It was a cloudy day but the atmosphere was nice, the wind blowing gently and not too many people were there anyway. Yoongi intertwined their fingers as they walked along the path through the park along Han River. Jimin loved coming here to get his mind off of things and to just relax.

"Do you think you'd still want to get married to me?" Jimin asked as they came to a stop over Banpo Bridge, Jimin holding both Yoongi's hands as he looked at the sparkling water. "I mean, wouldn't that affect your career?" Jimin asked. "Of course, one day. But it wouldn't really affect it." Yoongi said, Jimin humming. "You are so pretty." Yoongi said, his face in awe as he studied his boyfriend's face.

Jimin giggled and shook his head. Yoongi caressed Jimin's face, making the boy look at him. "You just make me feel this type of way inside Jimin, like there's nothing more I could ask for because all I need is right here with me." Yoongi spoke sincerely, stroking Jimin's cheeks with his thumbs. "You really care about me~" Jimin beamed, kissing Yoongi gently. Yoongi hugged him, picking Jimin up and spinning him around once before setting him down and walking to an ice cream shop.

The two enjoyed there ice cream despite the cold weather outside, then headed home around 6:00 p.m. They slipped into their pajamas and finished off their day by cuddling on the couch and putting on a show to watch. Yoongi had his arms tightly bunched around Jimin, the younger's face rested against Yoongi chest.

"I love you so much Jimin, you're my everything." Yoongi said. "More than anything. More than my music I make, more than mint chocolate chip cookies you make. More than Holly." Yoongi's dog barked from the other couch. "More than Kumamon?" Jimin teased. Yoongi kissed the side of his head and smirked. "More than Kumamon." Yoongi mumbled, Jimin giggling. "I love you too." Jimin whispered quietly.