Wish

Yoongi sighed heavily as he watched the news. "Always gotta be fucking stalkers." He muttered as the lady babbled about him. "Famous rapper and producer Min Yoongi spotted with supposed boyfriend on Banpo Bridge sharing a kiss. Could this really be-" Jimin came in and shut off the TV. Yoongi looked up at him, not able to resist a smile.

He looked too cute in overalls. "I know news and paparazzi can be annoying but, can we go out today?" Jimin asked cutely. Yoongi just couldn't say no to him. "Yeah baby, anything for you." He said and got up to put on some shoes. He put on his coat and hat, it being early February it was freezing. He didn't even bother to where a mask because he would be spotted no matter what.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and they left the apartment. They got in Yoongi's car and drove off to who knows where. Well, Yoongi knew but Jimin didn't. Jimin got excited when the pulled up to the mall parking lot and got out. Jimin loved the mall and shopping. It was fun to him.

They walked in the mall and Yoongi smiled to himself a little as he interlaced their fingers. Yoongi knew exactly where Jimin would want to go so he took him to that part of the mall. This area of the mall had the cutest clothes, mostly pastel, and all different kinds of things like plushies, food and more. Jimin gasped seeing a store he'd been waiting on forever that finally opened. Strawberry Milk, a collection from the brand Chuu. "You wanna go in there, huh?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded eagerly.

They walked in, Jimin looking in awe of the pastel pink painted store. He walked over to the sweatshirts and looked at all of them with a happy face, for he loved his sweatshirts. "Pick whatever you want." Yoongi said. "Really?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded with a smile.

Jimin ended up picking almost every cute sweatshirt or oversized long sleeve shirt he could find, most of them being striped long sleeves, and picking something extra special to show off to Yoongi. Yoongi bought the things and carried all the 15 large bags in his arms. "Thanks Yoongi." Jimin beamed and kissed his cheeks.

They stopped in the Kawaii Pastry Shop and Yoongi got Jimin a cupcake. They sat at a table and Jimin took a bite, humming at the yummy taste. "You look so cute." Yoongi said poking Jimin's cheek that was filled with cupcake. "Stop-" Jimin said muffled as he chewed and giggled, his eyes disappearing into crescents.

He finished and they walked out, Jimin looking over the railing to the first floor at the fountain. "So pretty!" Jimin said looking at the different colored lights that the water was illuminating and smiling.

Yoongi took him down there and he sat on the edge, holding a coin in his hand to make a wish. Yoongi chuckled at his silliness and kissed his cheek. Jimin closed his eyes and made a wish. "I wish Yoongi and I will be together no matter what, forever." He whispered to himself and tossed the coin in the water.

"What did you wish for?" Yoongi asked. "It won't come true if I tell you." Jimin teased and pecked Yoongi's lips. They made to the exit, a large number of fans had gathered there, being blocked off by security. Some security grabbed all the bags for Yoongi so he could hold Jimin's hand.

Once they got to the car, security gave them the bags and they left. "Wow, didn't know you were that famous." Jimin giggled and Yoongi shook his head at him. "You're too cute Minnie." Yoongi whispered, resting a hand on Jimin's thigh.