More than cuddling

Jimin laid in the bed, pouting because Yoongi has left for work before he woken up so he didn't get to say by and give him a long kiss. He shivered a little, curling in a ball and rubbing his bare legs. "Maybe I really should start sleeping in pants." Jimin thought aloud and wrapped himself in the covers more.

He was on his phone for about an hour before getting up and going to the kitchen. Yoongi had made him breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and strawberries. There was a note to which read 'Sorry I left early for work. I have a lot of things to work on before I go on tour in a few days. We'll talk about that when I come home.' He read and his eyes widened. "Tour?" Jimin wondered as he ate and scrolled through Instagram. He finished and walked into the living room, getting a bit sad. Tours lasted for more than half a year.

A few hours later, Jimin was a bit surprised hearing the front door open. He walked into the kitchen where Yoongi has set down his keys and took off his hat and mask. Jimin smirked. "You're home early." He said getting closer and Yoongi chuckled. "That's why I left earlier." Yoongi said. "So about this tour?" Jimin asked tapping his fingers on the counter top. "How come you never mentioned it until today?" Jimin said and Yoongi sighed, running his fingers through his hair. His hair!

"Your hair!" Jimin exclaimed and Yoongi chuckled. It's was black now instead of that cute faded coral pink color. "You like it?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't want you all upset and stuff for weeks." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. He bit his lip and looked up at Yoongi. "How long?" Jimin asked in a small voice. "8 months." Yoongi said and Jimin pouted. "I know baby, I'm sorry." Yoongi said wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin caressed Yoongi's face and smirked a little before kissing him, their tongues roughly moving around each other. Yoongi pulled away and smirked as well. "We can have a little fun before I leave though." He whispered in Jimin's ear, kissing the side of his neck making Jimin whimper softly.

Jimin nodded and Yoongi picked him up, carrying him to the bedroom. He laid Jimin on the bed and climbed on top of him before removing his shirt. "You have abs? Since when?" Jimin teased and Yoongi pinched his thigh playfully. "You're such a tease." Yoongi said before pressing their lips together. His hands glided up Jimin's thighs and slipped up his oversized hoodie, playing with the waist band of his tight boxer briefs.

Yoongi ended up taking off Jimin's hoodie and kissing down Jimin's neck and over his chest, leaving fair sized hickies. "Yoongi~" Jimin breathed out and that was a major turn on for the elder. Yoongi kissed lower making Jimin moan more and louder, the younger running his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi reached Jimin's waistband of his boxers before he took off his own pants. He looked in Jimin's eyes as if asking for permission and Jimin looked away. "Jimin?" Yoongi asked and Jimin looked at him again. "Do you want this?" Yoongi asked and Jimin parted his lips as if to say something. Yoongi had actually asked for consent. That showed he cared because Jungkook never would do that. "Yes, I want you, Yoongi." Jimin whispered they continued.

Yoongi slid Jimin's underwear off letting his boner spring free, precum already covering the tip. Yoongi had grabbed a bottle of lube and used a fair amount before placing his large size against Jimin's entrance. "Are you ready?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. He slowly began to enter Jimin until the younger stopped him. "W-Wait..." Jimin breathed out. Yoongi looked at him puzzled. Jimin held one hand to his side, Yoongi taking a hint. He interlaced their fingers and smiled a little.

He kissed Jimin passionately as he gently thrusted into him, Jimin wincing in pain. "Ah-Ahhh it hurts~" Jimin cried. "Do you want me to stop?" Yoongi asked. "N-No, keep going." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi continued, going at a slow pace and kissing Jimin's tears away. It hurt so bad at first, but it soon began to feel really good.

"Mmm, faster~" Jimin whimpered, his legs wrapping tighter around Yoongi. Jungkook could never make him feel his good, ever. Yoongi groaned lowly as he went faster and harder, Jimin's moans growing louder. "Feels so good~" Jimin whined.

His eyes widened and he threw his head back, moaning loudly as Yoongi hits a good spot. "Right there?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, his grip on Yoongi's hand getting tighter each time he hit that spot. "Ah, I'm g-gonna cum~" He breathed out. "Not yet baby, I'm so close." Yoongi groaned as Jimin's walls tightened around him. "Cum for me." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin arched his back as he let out a string of high pitched moans, cum spurting out of his untouched erection. "Ahh Yoongi~" He whimpered softly as he came down from his climax. Yoongi released inside of him and the only thing heard now was their heavy breathing, a few small moans leaving Jimin's lips here and there.

Yoongi pulled out and laid next to Jimin, kissing the side of his neck and pulling him close by his waist. "I love you baby." Yoongi whispered. Jimin held Yoongi's hands that were around his waist and smiled to himself. "I love you too, a lot." Jimin whispered and Yoongi smiled, happy to have someone like Jimin to love.

...

oof the cringe