It's a

A few days later was the gender reveal party. Yoongi had woken up early to decorate the apartment with blue and pink decorations with a few gold accents here and there. He got dressed in is clothes, a blue and black striped long sleeve with black jeans.

After he'd gotten the house all decorated, he went back in the room to wake up Jimin. "Jiminie, wake up baby~" He cooed in his ear softly. Jimin pushed Yoongi's face away, the older laughing. "Come on, the party is in a few hours." Yoongi said and at that, Jimin got out of bed to get ready. He'd been waiting for this day for what felt like forever. He wore a pink sweater, because he wanted a girl, and light blue overalls. After he got finished with his morning routine, he walked into the main area of the apartment and awed at all the decorations Yoongi had set up.

"Awww you did this all by yourself?" Jimin asked. "Of course." Yoongi smiled and pecked Jimin's lips. Jimin them frowned at what Yoongi was wearing. "You really aren't on my side, are you?" Jimin gasped. "What-Jimin chill out." Yoongi chuckled as he put his shoes on. "Where are you going?" Jimin asked. "To get food, duh." Yoongi said and left, Jimin pouting at his sarcasm.

~~~

The doorbell rang a few hours later and Jimin went to open it, greeted by three girls he's know since highschool. They always stood up for Jimin when he was bullied and were good friends to him but the haven't talked until Jimin contacted them about a week ago.

"Jiminie!"All three squealed and group hugged him. "Omg! It's been so long!" One said and hugged Jimin again. "I can't believe you're having a kid, that's so cute. And who may this lucky guy be?" Another asked. "Guys, promise you won't freak out?" Jimin asked. They all nodded as Jimin told Yoongi to come into the foyer. "OH MY-" She covered her mouth. "You're married to Agust D?! WHAT!" The other nearly screamed. "And you didn't tell me?"

Jimin just giggled at them, Yoongi standing there being shy because he didn't know them. "Yoongi come here." Jimin smiled. Yoongi slowly walked over, Jimin holding his hand to help him stop being like that. "Yoongi this is Chae Li, Yooseong and Jaeun. They're friends from highschool." Jimin introduced the three.

"Hi!" All three said in sync. "Do they always talk like that?" Yoongi whispered, Jimin nudging his shoulder. "Hello, I'm Yoongi. I assume you know." Yoongi chuckled as they shook hands.

After about and hour, Jin and Namjoon showed up followed by Hoseok and Taehyung. "Team girl has entered." Jin smiled at Jimin. "I hope it s a boy." Namjoon said. "You're making me more nervous!" Jimin giggled. Yoongi's two friends, Mark and Jackson showed up as well. They already had a kid of their own who tagged along with them.

"Oof, I think Jaesung found the candy." Yoongi chuckled, pointing to their son who was stuffing his face with skittles. "Nah uh! No!" Jackson picked him up and carried him away from the snack table.

"Well, I think it's time we find out, right?" Hoseok said, Jimin smiling. They all went into the living room where a box was set up on the wall. "Jimin, stand under it." Yoongi instructed. "First off, what are you guys thoughts?" Yoongi asked. "It's gonna be a girl, period't!" Jin called, everyone laughing. "A boy!" The three girls yelled. It was mixd opinions, about half a boy, half a girl.

there was a string Jimin had to pull to open the box which colored things would fall from. "Ready?" Yoongi asked, smiling at Jimin. Jimin nodded as everyone counted down from three. Jimin closed his eyes as he pulled the string, screams erupting from everyone. He opened his eyes to see the pink confetti and glitter falling around him, his heart filling with joy as he hugged Yoongi tightly. "It's a girl! Period't!" Jin cheered along with team girl while team boy stood there feeling dumb, but happy for Jimin.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek and smiled. They were having a little girl in a few more months. A few more hectic, scary months.

....

Imma just say now, someone's gonna die