He's mine

Jimin's shift had just ended. He was tired and his feet hurt from the numerous pairs of heels he's worn all day and performed in. He made a total of $13643 which was the most he's made ever. This just must've been a really good day for him. It was late at a night and he took a shortcut through the alley to get to his car quicker since it was pouring rain.

"You're dating that famous rapper now, huh?" He heard that chilling voice say. Jimin turned around and saw Jungkook, an evil smirk playing on the corner of his lips. Jungkook walked closer as Jimin backed up. "don't come any closer, I swear to God Jungkook." Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled. "I won't hurt you Jimin if you just come with me. We can talk things out, y'know, maybe get a bit jazzy-" "Fuck no." Jimin deadpanned and glared at him. Jimin had secretly emergency called Yoongi who was hearing the whole thing.

"Jimin?!" He called through his phone but only heard the things Jungkook was saying to him. Yoongi grabbed is things and left his studio to save Jimin. "Or we can do this the hard way." Jungkook said and grabbed Jimin's wrist so tight, it hurt badly. "Ahhh! Let go of me!" Jimin cried out and Jungkook slapped him. Tears welled in Jimin's eyes as he held his cheek. "Fuck you." Jimin muttered earning a punch in the face, his vision blurring. He fell to the ground, hearing faint yelling as he blacked out.

"Hey!" Yoongi called as he got out his car, a few cops running with him as Jungkook ran off. Yoongi bent down next to Jimin and gasped a little. He was unconscious, his nose bleeding from he punch and a bruise forming on his wrist. Yoongi stroked his soaked black hair and sighed. "You're gonna be okay." Yoongi whispered and picked Jimin up bridal style, carrying him to his car.

Once back at the apartment, Yoongi changed Jimin into his usual pajamas, a large hoodie with no pants and dried his hair off. He treated his bloody nose and put ice on the bruise on his wrist. "Poor baby." Yoongi mumbled and caressed Jimin's chubby cheek. He hated Jungkook so much he could kill him. He hurt what mattered to him the most. Jimin groaned softly and his eyes twitched a little bit. They fluttered open and he me eyes with Yoongi. "Y-Yoongi-" "Shhhh." Yoongi said placing his index finger on Jimin's lips. "I want you to quit your job Jimin." Yoongi said and Jimin's eyes widened. "I can't just quit! How will I pay you back? I don't want you to waist your money on me-" "You already are paying me back, by being mine." Yoongi smiled and Jimin blushed.

"I'll quit tomorrow then." Jimin whispered. "Good boy." Yoongi teased and captured Jimin's lips in a sweet kiss. Jimin pulled away and hugged Yoongi tight, Yoongi picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom.