Home

Another week passed before Jimin wanted to go back home. He missed his little girl. He missed Yoongi's cuddles and soft kisses and the way he'd talk to Jimin and treat him like a princess. It started to hit him now he needed to go back.

"I leaving." Jimin said. "Where to?" Hoseok asked. "Home." Jimin said. "Oh, are you sure your ready?" Taehyung asked. Jimin turned to them and nodded, a few tears in his eyes. "Thanks Hobi." Jimin smiled sadly, Hoseok hugging him. "You're my bestest friend Jimin, any thing for you." He said.

Jimin slide the giant hoodie on, putting on his old before leaving. It was cloudy, Jimin sensing rain before it began to fall, pouring down hard as he walked down the street.

It was late when Jimin left, dangerous for him to just be walking down the streets during this time of night. He made it to the apartment complex, darkness except the street light outside and the light of the lobby. He saw Yoongi exit the elevator, the time he usually went to get his mail to avoid being seen by fans.

Yoongi has the sense he was being watched so he turned towards the window, seeing a figure as the lighting flashed for him to see. He was a bit scared, but didn't let it get to him as he approached the door, seeing the person walk way.

Jimin was nervous, his whole body shaking from the cold rain and fear. He began breathing hard as he heard the door open. "Seriously! Who the fuck are you!?" Yoongi yelled. "If you come back one more time, I'm gonna call the fucking cops, now who are you?" Yoongi growled as he walked towards Jimin, his back facing Yoongi. God, he was so afraid.

"Fine, if you're gonna be like this..." Yoongi spat and grabbed Jimin be his hood, pulling his hair as well which caused Jimin to yelp. Yoongi turned the sasaeng around to punch them but stopped when he spoke. "Wait, Yoongi don't!" Jimin shut his eyes, expecting to feel the punch but it never came.

Jimin opened his eyes, looking at Yoongi. The lighting flashed again, Yoongi thinking he was hallucinating when he saw Jimin. He let go of him, Jimin standing up straight, breathing hard.

Yoongi stares at Jimin for nearly thirty seconds, blinking every so often because he thought he was seeing things. Jimin began tearing up, a lump forming in his throat as his bottom lip began to quiver. Yoongi approached Jimin, caressing his face gently. "J-Jimin?" He breathed out, tears already falling from Yoongi's eyes.

"Yoongi it's me." Jimin began crying softly. Yoongi didn't believe it. It felt hard to as he began crying as well, pulling Jimin tightly in his arms as the rain poured in the two, soaking them. Yoongi's Group was so tight, Jimin didn't think he was ever gonna let go as they cried in each other's arms. He was back home, where belonged. Safe and loved with Yoongi and his daughter.

....