Explanation

"How the fuck are you gonna explain this shit! A month! You hid for a fucking month and Yoongi thinks your fucking dead, gone forever and you hide because why?!" Hoseok yelled angrily. "Babe, calm down." Taehyung rubbed his thigh comfortingly.

"No don't tell me to fucking calm down! This is fucked up! Yoongi has been depressed. DEPRESSED! I have to go over to the apartment to make sure he's still okay and taking care of Loona fine because he thinks your gone forever! How the fuck do you wanna explain that shit?" Hoseok yelled.

"If you'd give me a chance." Jimin said monotonously. "I didn't think I was alive. I really didn't, until I woke up."

Jimin's eyes fluttered open, a sharp pain in his back. He groaned, the nurse rushing over. "Do you need pain medicine sir?" She asked and Jimin nodded. Everything flashed before his mind as the last thing he remembered was Yoongi sobbing for him to be okay after being...oh shit. Jimin then remembered he was fucking stabbed.

"How the hell am I alive?" Jimin asked. "You didn't lose as much blood as we thought you would. Since the knife wasn't removed from your back when you got here, not a lot of blood was lost. It didn't go very deep either, just teared through some muscle that can heal in a few weeks if on medication." She explained.

Jungkook had spared Jimin's life again, but for what? He'd done it multiple times. What if Jungkook wasn't as crazy as we all thought. He just... threatened to do shit he was never gonna do. Well, he was gone now, Jimin watched Yoongi shoot him in the head.

Jimin felt like he couldn't face Yoongi. It was his fault for Loona getting kidnapped and nearly dying. It was his fault for not wanting to go to the police when they found out Jungkook's location. It was his fault for not wanting to go tot the police in the first place.

Jimin couldn't face Yoongi knowing it was all his fault. "Sir, there's a man named Yoongi who wants to see you?" She said. "Tell him I passed away." Jimin said suddenly. "Sir we cant-" "Do it!" Jimin snapped. "O-Okay." She said scared and walked out the room.

For some weeks. Jimin just needed time for a few weeks to come back to his senses and heal from everything. He couldn't face Yoongi looking and feeling this pathetic. So he hid.

He hid in his old apartment for a month before going out to figure out where everyone was and if they'd moved on by now.

"What the hell Jimin." Hoseok scoffed. "I'm saying this as your best friend, but you're weak. You know Yoongi wouldn't love you any less than he does now." Hoseok said. "I know." Jimin said. "But I need a favor." Jimin said. "What?" Hoseok asked. "I need to hide for a few more weeks before I'm ready." Jimin said.

"Fine." Hoseok sighed.

...
Bitch😂😂