Bulletproof, How About No

Jimin woke up a week later with kisses being planted on his chubby cheeks. His eyes fluttered open and he turned his head so Yoongi's lips landed on his this time. "Happy Birthday babe." Yoongi spoke soothingly. "Awww, you remembered?" Jimin smiled and Yoongi nodded. "Of course I did." Yoongi smiled and climbed off Jimin.

The two were going out on a movie-lunch date today. Jimin got ready and wore a bright, pastel blue pullover with black ripped skinny jeans and platform shoes. Yoongi wore a white long-sleeve, ripped light denim jeans that were rolled at the bottom and light green Vans.

They left the apartment and headed to the cinema to see The Lego Movie 2. Yeah it was childish but it was still fun to see those types of movies. They entered the cinema, unaware of the two men in long black coats and black bowler hats following them. "What snack do you want?" Yoongi asked. "Cinnamon sugar pretzel bites." Jimin said happily. That was his favorite snack ever. Yoongi got a small popcorn and they went to the theatre.

They sat in the center, the men that followed in the back. Though it was a kid's movies it was still hilarious in some parts and had a few action-packed scenes. Jimin peered over to Yoongi and beamed brightly. Yoongi leaned over and locked lips with Jimin, Jimin a bit surprised Yoongi kissed him so suddenly. He kissed back happily and pulled away, smiling to himself.

The movie ended and they left out. "Did you like it?" Jimin asked Yoongi who shrugged. "It was pretty alright, I'd buy it for you if you wanted." He said. "Really?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded with a hum. "I love you~" Jimin chirped clinging to Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi then drove Jimin to a really nice and pretty expensive ramen shop for lunch. They walked in, Jimin in awe of the modern design inside and how there were barely any people so no one would recognize Yoongi. They were seated at a small platform, taking off their shoes and sitting on the soft cushions. Jimin ordered a classic Korean ramen which had kimchi and steak bites in it. Yoongi had spicy chicken.

"Thanks for today." Jimin said and smiled. "Anything for you babe." Yoongi said and smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They exited the building and walked down an alley to get to the car quicker when suddenly, two men in back approached them. "Can I help y-" Yoongi was pinned to the wall by one guy while the other put a gun to Jimin's head. "W-Who are you? What do you want?" Jimin asked out of fear of a fucking gun on his head. "Don't fucking hurt him!" Yoongi yelled out of anger and fear. Jimin could die.

The guy holding the gun to Jimin's head pulled off his hat. "Jungkook!?" Jimin gasped and Yoongi began fighting against the guy holding him against the wall. "Stop, or I'll shoot him dead right here!" Jungkook yelled and Yoongi stopped, tars flooding his eyes. "I want you back Jimin." Jungkook breathed out, his eyes softening. Jimin had tears flowing steadily down his cheeks as he shook his head. "You're sick Jungkook! I'd never be with you. I don't love you!" Jimin snapped as more tears came. "Big mistake kitten." Jungkook whispered pressing the gun back against Jimin's head, putting hid finger on the trigger. "Don't!" Yoongi yelled but shut his eyes hearing a gunshot.

...

Happy Valentine's Day ;)