Tummy

Jimin woke up feeling sick to his stomach but didn't want to throw up. He concentrated and hummed softly to prevent him from gagging and eventually, the nausea feeling lowering.  It was the end of May and it'd began to get nice and warm outside. He loved warm weather a lot, not too much a big fan of rain. He didn't mind snow to be honest.

Jimin groaned softly from his stomach ache, Yoongi wrapping his arms around him. "I don't feel good." Jimin whispered. He wasn't facing Yoongi, his back against Yoongi's abdomen. "That's normal Jimin." Yoongi chuckled quietly. He rubbed Jimin's tummy softly, Jimin playing with Yoongi's fingers as he did. "You have a doctors appointment today." Yoongi reminded. Jimin sighed and sat up, Yoongi pulling him back down into his arms.

"It isn't until later, relax." Yoongi laughed. "Don't you have work?" Jimin asked. "I'm off today." Yoongi said. "I'm hungry." Jimin mumbled then suddenly felt sick again. He sat up quickly, startling Yoongi. "What's wrong?" Yoongi mumbled, Jimin running off to the bathroom to vomit.

Yoongi followed a few minutes later, rubbing soothing circles on Jimin's back. Jimin lifted his head head, his eyes watery and nose runny. He blew his nose and wiped his tears, Yoongi hugging him gently. "You alright baby?" He asked, Jimin nodding slightly. "I tired of getting sick every morning." Jimin whispered, rinsing his mouth out.

Yoongi made him a small breakfast, the younger slowly eating. "I'm gonna get fat~" Jimin whined after he ate, getting ready for his appointment. "No you won't, you'll still be small and adorable." Yoongi said and kissed his cheek. He wore a large blue sweater and skinny jeans. He was gonna miss wearing those for a while. Yoongi wore his typical all black attire of a black shirt, black denim jacket and black jeans.

They arrived at the doctor's office, the tow sitting in the room. Jimin sat on the bed, swinging his legs back and forth as a nervous habit. "Ah, Mr. Min, nice to see you." Their doctor said. The same doctor that helped Jimin when he was in the hospital a while ago because of Jungkook. "So you're pregnant, huh?" She asked Jimin with a smile, Jimin nodding shyly. "It'll be tough the first time, trust me I've been through it, but you'll survive." She said.

She went on to ask questions like, how has he been feeling physically and emotionally. Any changes he's noticed and stuff like that. He had some blood drawn, a urine test and blood pressure measured, the usuals. He then got to have an ultrasound for the second time now. He'd gone to confirm he was pregnant and had one then.

She placed the cold gel on his tummy and moved the monitor around, pointing out where the baby was on the screen. He got a chance to hear the heartbeat which made him tear up a little, Yoongi giving his hand a comforting squeeze. They got pictures as well before thanking her and leaving.

They stopped in a café on the way home, Jimin having a strange flavor combination with his bubble tea.  Avocado and cherry. To him now it tasted good but if he wasn't pregnant, he wouldn't have even thought about getting that. Jimin's phone buzzed, a message from Jungkook. Why haven't I deleted his number? Jimin thought as he read the text.

Satan: Congrats on getting married and pregnant, hope that baby gets to live to see it's first day.

Jimin's breath got caught in his throat.