1 Month

Jimin was one month pregnant, the two had been to the doctor's office a few days ago to find out how far along he was. He had a tiny bump but it didn't show through his clothes yet. Yoongi could tell how upset he was about losing his abs. "I have a tummy now." Jimin pouted as he poked his belly while looking in the mirror and Yoongi just giggled. "You want a girl, right?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, Yoongi wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist from behind and rubbing his tummy gently.

"What if you have twins?" Yoongi chuckled. "Ughhh don't say that, I only want one girl." Jimin said. "What if it's a boy?" Yoongi asked, Jimin turning around and frowning. "Okay jeez, sorry." Yoongi said and let go. "How do you think your fans will react?" Jimin asked. "I know they'll be salty but their loyal. They'll be happy for me and you." He said.

Jimin sighed and sat on the bed next to Yoongi. He held his hands and kissed him lovingly, Yoongi humming softly. "We can't have sex for nine months~" Jimin teased, Yoongi groaning angrily as he laid back on the bed, Jimin giggling and snuggling against his chest. "Don't remind me." He responded coldly.

Jimin picked up his phone. "Should I call my parents and tell them?" Jimin asked. "Well yeah, I think they'd be happy to know." Yoongi said.

Jimin dialed his mother's phone and she picked up after a few seconds. "Hi Jimin, what's up?" She asked. "Mom, guess what?" Jimin said. "What?" She asked.

"Well, can I ask you something first?" Jimin asked. "Sure." She said. "How would you feel if I told you I was pregnant?" Jimin asked. "Hmm, I don't know. It's a little early for that isn't it?" She asked.

Jimin looked at a Yoongi, who laughed quietly. "Well, guess what?" Jimin said. "Oh my goodness, Jimin are you pregnant?!" She asked. "Yeah." Jimin said and giggled.

"Awww, really? I'm so happy for you and Yoongi. Oh gosh, your father is gonna lose his marbles when he hears this." She laughed. "How far along are you?" She asked.

"About a month." Jimin said. "Well I hope everything goes well. Geez, I'm gonna be a grandparent already." She laughed softly and Jimin giggled. "Bye mom." He said. "Byeee!" She said before they hung up.

"Gosh, I was really afraid she was gonna be mad." Jimin let out a breath of relief. "Wanna go watch a movie or something?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

They went into the living room, Yoongi grabbing a few snacks from the kitchen. He sat them in the table and plopped on the couch beside Jimin.

Jimin rested his head against Yoongi's chest and smiled, Yoongi wrapping his arms around him. Yoongi put on a movie to watch, the two quiet for a while.

All was well until Jimin felt tingly.

"Noooooooooo!" Jimin complained, feeling the sudden urge to pee. "This is the third time within an hour!" Jimin whined, Yoongi laughing. "What? You have to pee again?" Yoongi laughed. "It's not funny!" Jimin yelled and smacked Yoongi's chest harshly. "Ouch!"Yoongi frowned. "I'm sorry." Jimin began crying. "Woah, hey chill." Yoongi said and wiped Jimin's tears. He doesn't think he can survive when Jimin can go from happy to mad to sad, then happy again, but it was adorable nonetheless.